Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If BC can whip # 9 Southern Cal ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,260

If BC can whip # 9 Southern Cal ....

Sep 16, 2014, 12:11 AM

then the Tigers can win at Tally. BC totally fooled me. Play calls were outstanding, and they gained 452 yards on the ground. Tigers have same opportunity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Called it

Sep 16, 2014, 12:15 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15777463

This is a major opportunity for our university. We can do it, no turnovers.

People have been complaining about the o-line play but the playmakers have been dropping the ball in these big games.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^Called it "no turnovers" - spot on.^^^^***

Sep 16, 2014, 12:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed you did buddy. Good job.

Sep 16, 2014, 12:54 AM [ in reply to Called it ]

I give credit where its due. That was BC's night for sure. They certainly played a great game. We gotta play our A game this year if they can replicate that home performance.

So, where do you feel like teams should be ranked preseason?

Sep 16, 2014, 12:20 AM

Cause your guess is better than most if you're honest. USC is one of the four or five teams outside the SEC that gets love from the pollsters every season.

USC is a good example, while keeping OSU and ND in mind. Just a few years have passed since USC began the season ranked #1 for no practical reason. They were soon exposed and finished the season unranked. Now consider ND's last appearance in the BCS and add OSU's ranking last year and the ### whuppin we put on them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you. No way that USC team

Sep 16, 2014, 12:26 AM

was a top 10 team. Still, nobody expected them to get pushed around and thrashed like BC did it. Boston College?? Heck, now I'm starting to worry about them!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like USC

Sep 16, 2014, 12:41 AM

came in overconfident after beating "mighty" Stanford, thinking BC would be a pushover. Plus the flight coast to coast will take a toll on anyone.

Bandana Game!!!

Ripe for the upset.

Agree but they pollsters didn't just miss on USCw...

Sep 16, 2014, 2:59 AM [ in reply to I agree with you. No way that USC team ]

they probably dismissed BC as a scrub ACC team. That's why the playoff committee won't generate a poll until much football has been played. Early polls contaminate the process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, where do you feel like teams should be ranked preseason?

Sep 16, 2014, 8:00 AM [ in reply to So, where do you feel like teams should be ranked preseason? ]

Virginia Tech exposed Ohio State for what they are.
(A much over-rated team)
And they pretty much have the same team they had in that Orange Bowl loss last year)

Not surprised BC won. Their trenches are pretty good.

Sep 16, 2014, 2:30 AM

They just need to get some good skill players and will be a in the top 25 regularly.

USC has a first year head coach, and didn't win the national

Sep 16, 2014, 3:25 AM

title last year. We can win, but this game isn't comparable to the BC vs USC game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,260
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic