Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If ANYONE on the team doesn't want to avenge five years...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,275

If ANYONE on the team doesn't want to avenge five years...

Nov 2, 2014, 8:31 PM

of pain and embarrassment.

If ANYONE on the team or in the stands doesn't want to make the feathers fly and the blood spill.

If ANYONE is not ready to make the world right in the most painful way possible for the Capons.

Go ahead and turn in your uniform now ... because there WILL be a terrible, beautiful reckoning coming.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If ANYONE on the team doesn't want to avenge five years...

Nov 2, 2014, 8:34 PM

Amen- Tarleton's quarter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang! History major?

Nov 2, 2014, 8:41 PM

Play Deguello and raise the red flag ...

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If ANYONE on the team doesn't want to avenge five years...

Nov 2, 2014, 8:43 PM

And what is your uniform #?
Look this isn't about avenging five years of pain and embarrassment.
The coots are our instate rival,and you should want to win every time you
face them.
Thing is they have just been flat a$$ better than us the past five years.
Come 11-29,we will see who wants it more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did I say anything otherwise, Leftie?

Nov 2, 2014, 8:46 PM

It's been a long time coming, and it'll be a long time before I'll safely consider it gone.

Re: Where did I say anything otherwise, Leftie?

Nov 3, 2014, 10:15 AM

My only problem with your comment is it makes one think that a player or a coach may feel this way. I have seen nothing from this team but great Character and tremendous effort under some bad circumstances. However some of the tnet gang are complete idiots. I do not refer to REV Dodd he seems to be a true Tiger fan !
Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Leftie seems upset about the loss to Tennessee

Nov 2, 2014, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: If ANYONE on the team doesn't want to avenge five years... ]

#9 to 4-5

The Clemson game has become their "pony for Christmas" wish

Nov 2, 2014, 9:02 PM

It ain't gonna happen, but it's all they have to keep from flinging themselves into the abyss.

my confidence in beating them will rise once

Nov 2, 2014, 9:06 PM

Steve Spurrier is no longer on their sideline

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

They beat UGA and ECU.lost close ones to Auburn, Tenn and

Nov 2, 2014, 9:32 PM

Mizz. This team is still a dangerous one for us. We have not shown an ability to score lately and have had a hard time keeping everyone healthy this season. Even with DW back, we are obviously one injury away from being very bland again on offense. Chad, Cole and the offense need to step it up in the next few weeks to make sure that DW doesn't have to carry the weight of TigerNation on his back. He is an amazing talent, but he is still a freshman( and a little injury prone). The D is doing it's job, but can't afford to be put into too many more bad situations with short fields on too little rest due to the O being inept. This game is not a lock for us, and if you don't think that the old ######## won't get them up for this one, then you are sadly mistaken. I think we win as long as DW is back, but it will be tough.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: The Clemson game has become their "pony for Christmas" wish

Nov 2, 2014, 9:09 PM [ in reply to The Clemson game has become their "pony for Christmas" wish ]

Their entire fanbase is the red-faced little kid that just found out he sucks at sports...and they know what has been going on this year is just the beginning of a return to GCoot football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

... they can keep their fithly hands off the rock.

Nov 2, 2014, 9:11 PM

GO TIGERS!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The revenge will be sweet against the six-fingered man.....

Nov 3, 2014, 2:22 PM

"Hello. My name is Dabo Swinney. You killed me the last five years. Prepare to die."

If anyone has the time to do some photoshop with the coaches' faces and the above, that would be priceless.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,275
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic