Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY needs to open up a fund just for the oculus.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

IPTAY needs to open up a fund just for the oculus.

Jul 9, 2013, 4:05 PM

That is where I want all of my contributions to go until it is funded!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I agree completely, in fact I'm so passionate about it that

Jul 9, 2013, 4:09 PM

I will pledge $63.17 towards the oculus if IPTAY were to open up an oculus fund today.

Now, I know what everyone is thinking, "$63.17, that GWP must be incredibly rich" but I assure you I am not. I just feel so strongly about this subject that I am willing to give the equivalent of a month's pay for a coot, just to get this started.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ballin!***

Jul 9, 2013, 4:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

am i the only one that thinks gwp grabs his mouthpiece

Jul 9, 2013, 4:21 PM

when he gets wound up like this? headband too maybe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm already working on some sort of injunction to stop

Jul 9, 2013, 4:24 PM

this basketball arena crap and force D-Rad to build the oculus. We've been reasonable long enough, with all the broken promises. It is time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nobody.....and I mean NOBODY

Jul 9, 2013, 4:24 PM

puts the oculus on hold!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

We Need A Paw Signal

Jul 9, 2013, 4:25 PM

I agree. Is there anyway we could do a bat-signal style light system that could put a paw in the sky on cloudy nights? Because it seems like an oculus would be perfect for that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that was the purpose of the oculus***

Jul 9, 2013, 6:20 PM

There is one already. I will Tmell

Jul 9, 2013, 5:33 PM

the PO Box which you can send your donation to.

Re: There is one already. I will Tmell

Jul 9, 2013, 5:34 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic