Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'M SO MAD!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,427

I'M SO MAD!!!!

Nov 19, 2016, 10:58 PM

We're 10-1, but didn't look pretty in ALL those wins! We only beat Wake by 22 and that's not acceptable. How can we "belong" when in 1981 we beat THE mighty waves of Tulane 13-5!! UNC 10-8!! NC State 17-7!! The tenacious Terapins of Ugly U 21-7!!! Georgia 13-3!!

Well now that I think about it I reject our 81 National Championship too because we didn't dominate EVERY GAME!

Folks if we win the next 4 games by 4 points and all points are scored by safeties, I'll take it!! GO TIGERS!!

Enjoy because I've waited for over 30 years to be in this position with my TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'M SO MAD!!!!

Nov 19, 2016, 10:59 PM

TU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Emotional aren't you?!

Nov 19, 2016, 11:00 PM

Dale Carnegie days hello! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Emotional aren't you?!

Nov 19, 2016, 11:05 PM

Ha! People just need to settle down and enjoy! I don't understand all the rage, ESPECIALLY when we're 10-1!!! Lol. Seems silly doesn't it?

Danny Ford would have won tonight by 247 pts***

Nov 19, 2016, 11:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Danny's teams weren't exactly known for point production.***

Nov 19, 2016, 11:06 PM

scored 82 against WF

Nov 19, 2016, 11:11 PM

nm

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's literally one game.

Nov 19, 2016, 11:15 PM

Overall it was the defense that won games for Danny.

Revisionist history right there.***

Nov 19, 2016, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Danny Ford would have won tonight by 247 pts*** ]

That's great and all and I agree

Nov 19, 2016, 11:12 PM

But let's put an ### whipping on teams when can. As someone who watches a lot of sports and follows the CFB edition of Survivor, I get sick of the derision and doubt that comes our way week after week. We don't need pundits hatred to win. I would like to stick it right in their face at some point. This allowing teams to hang around will eventually lead to a loss.

I agree though. They don't step on the throat. They take their foot off the gas.

Nov 19, 2016, 11:16 PM

They need to do it for 4 quarters more often.

Mad and young. Guess you did not see Ford teams ...

Nov 19, 2016, 11:27 PM

The D was the team year in and year out. Team could sit on a seven point lead. Other teams could usually not score. Some are accurately indicating our very talented players take a lot of plays off this year. But I get your points including "1) effort is wasted unless needed to win, 2) we can turn it on and off whenever needed, and 3) why try hard with a lead?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mad and young. Guess you did not see Ford teams ...

Nov 19, 2016, 11:42 PM

> The D was the team year in and year out. Team could
> sit on a seven point lead. Other teams could usually
> not score. Some are accurately indicating our very
> talented players take a lot of plays off this year.
> But I get your points including "1) effort is wasted
> unless needed to win, 2) we can turn it on and off
> whenever needed, and 3) why try hard with a lead?"

Not as young as you think obviously as I was old enough to remember watching Danny's teams play, & meeting him at his football camps. However I was just trying to make the point that we should ENJOY this ride is all. I get frustrated too when we don't step on the throat, but we are also 10-1.... Something is going right obviously, "check the ACC CHAMPIONSHIPS and records for the past 5 years", and some on here think or act as if we're doomed!! Clemson is graduating players, Dabo is doing things right, & Clemson is WINNING!! And a lot!! All I'm saying is enjoy the ride while it's good. We'll eventually have a down year, then what? Even Alabama had a few years they didn't win every game, "although ESPN and every sec homer doesn't want you to believe it"....

Lighten up Francis!***

Nov 19, 2016, 11:33 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,427
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic