Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't care what side of the fence you are on, anybody that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I don't care what side of the fence you are on, anybody that

May 9, 2013, 5:41 PM

is not concerned that 46 U.S. Senators voted in favor of giving the United Nations dominion over us, is a fool. I don't care what the agenda is. But, the fact that Democrats would give away OUR right to govern ourselves is nothing short of treason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they did that how?***

May 9, 2013, 4:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have a totally unrelated tmail.***

May 9, 2013, 4:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eventually the US will do so.

May 9, 2013, 4:05 PM

Not sure if it will be to the UN, or under a different entity, but eventually, there will be a global political head.

Can't have an Armegeddon without a one world government...

May 9, 2013, 4:06 PM

... now can we?

I don't believe so, based on Scripture.***

May 9, 2013, 4:07 PM

I wouldn't hold my breath.***

May 9, 2013, 4:09 PM

So sayeth the Prod***

May 9, 2013, 4:10 PM [ in reply to I don't believe so, based on Scripture.*** ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prod - can't remember... Is it based on one unified language

May 9, 2013, 4:19 PM [ in reply to I don't believe so, based on Scripture.*** ]

or one unified government?

Unified monetary system is a pre-req.

May 9, 2013, 4:21 PM

See: the Euro.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Scriptures make it quite clear that the Antichrist

May 9, 2013, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Prod - can't remember... Is it based on one unified language ]

Will have authority over the entire world, and will mobilize the entire world against Israel, which will culminate, as Kilgore said, in the Battle of Armageddon. It's all in the Revelation, but it is not easy to navigate.

Here's a key text on the "Beast," or "Antichrist"

May 9, 2013, 5:14 PM

Revelation 13

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

....more later in the chapter that point to his global control:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

why would you want one world government?***

May 9, 2013, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Can't have an Armegeddon without a one world government... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know, to fulfill the prophecies?

May 9, 2013, 5:01 PM

Maybe you'd better ask somebody who wants one.

Don't know if you're referring to me, but I don't.

May 9, 2013, 5:04 PM [ in reply to why would you want one world government?*** ]

I would fight against the development of a one-world government however I could. But I also believe that, Biblically, it is an inevitability.

I'm assuming because the Bible prophesized it?***

May 9, 2013, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Eventually the US will do so. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It that a word?

May 9, 2013, 4:20 PM

It looks weird now that I typed it.

It's "prophesied".***

May 9, 2013, 5:07 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic