Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last question... I promise.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,524

Last question... I promise.

Oct 16, 2015, 2:14 PM

Where is the best place to pick up some extra fan gear in Clemson that isn't too pricey?
Everywhere here (Summerville) is slim pickings and I just realized the campus book store is closed Saturdays. :(

@GWPTiger gave me a link, but everything was black and red. Granted everything was under $1 but who would ever wear those colors in public?

They even tried to pay me $53 to take this 80' banner off their hands...

Anyway, where's your favorite local place to shop? (face tattoos/bows for my girls especially)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that will teach you to trust

Oct 16, 2015, 2:16 PM

@GWPTiger

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: that will teach you to trust

Oct 16, 2015, 2:17 PM

or to ask a question on here that:

1) isn't completely devoted to Steve Spurrier/SCar.

2) you want a serious answer to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like what Tiger Town Graphics makes the best.

Oct 16, 2015, 2:22 PM

Judge Keller's has some bargain stuff. You sound like a Georgia fan trying to go to the book store for athletic apparel.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Supplies

Oct 16, 2015, 2:26 PM

The wal mart in Clemson has a decent selection of that kind of stuff in a little area right in the front of the store, but the huge selection is always downtown Clemson on game day, it is a tad pricier though.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last question... I promise.

Oct 16, 2015, 2:32 PM

If you want the real deal, try Tigersports.com. They've been around since forever. They also feature discount coupons on the Clemson Sports Talk magazine, "Paw Preview"

Its affordable and local.. go downtown.. i like Kellers***

Oct 16, 2015, 3:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I would recommend Jude Keller's

Oct 16, 2015, 3:03 PM

great guy with a lot of Clemson tradition. He has some good stuff for a good price. Central Spirit paints tiger paws on faces for free before the games, I know its paint and it can come off and not as official looking as the face tattoos but just a suggestion if you are looking to save a buck. I think they start at the union around 3 hours before the game. Enjoy homecoming this weekend and Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My girls would probably like that better any way

Oct 16, 2015, 3:17 PM

I will definitely look for the face painting. Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Not worried so much about saving a buck as not wanting to go to the wrong place and get raked over the coals. I gotta pay the price for procrastination.

We are set in the apparel department I think, but the wife knows I won't say no to anything Clemson.

Wal-Mart

Oct 16, 2015, 3:32 PM

is probably where @GWPTiger sent you for USuCk gear. amirite?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Nope, truck stop off of I-26 near Orangeburg***

Oct 16, 2015, 3:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Stop there every time you leave

Oct 16, 2015, 3:47 PM

Skewl?

Finally finishing that undergrad at SC state, huh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic