Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wish some of you haters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,702

I wish some of you haters

Apr 4, 2017, 9:04 AM

Were here in Swoffies hometown this morning. Sickening. I may have to stay home today. What a great game it was! Bull$hit. Terrible game by two teams who didn't need to be there .
Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why didn't the two teams need to be there? They won every

Apr 4, 2017, 9:07 AM

game they had to win. Unless you're referring to the UNC academic fraud scandal.

The game was "terrible" because the refs enjoyed hearing the sounds of their own whistles.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^ Hater***

Apr 4, 2017, 12:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^ Enabler***

Apr 4, 2017, 12:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

steak sandwich^^***

Apr 4, 2017, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Why didn't the two teams need to be there? They won every

Apr 4, 2017, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Why didn't the two teams need to be there? They won every ]

Are you one of those who thinks that the Usuck 'wimmens team' is better than uconn?

Re: I wish some of you haters- Isnt his hometown

Apr 4, 2017, 9:25 AM

Fraudeville, NC? I think it is county seat of Bamboozle County, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the main thing bad about that game was the officiating

Apr 4, 2017, 9:28 AM

it killed the flow and rhythm of the players. 44 fouls called in a game and a team in the double bonus by the 10 minute mark are crap. The rules need to be relaxed so every single touch isn't called...the game needs to go to quarters with NBA like rules for foul shooting so it doesn't determine the game so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if the NIT 'quarters' with foul resets was successful....

Apr 4, 2017, 10:59 AM

I know that in our game it led to fewer foul shots.
Not sure how it played out in the rest of the NIT.
Need one of our resident stat nerds to do a study

that's a description of pretty much every college basketball game...

Apr 4, 2017, 2:06 PM [ in reply to the main thing bad about that game was the officiating ]

That's why the coots went from borderline tournament team to final four entrant. You don't have to play good on offense to go far in the tournament , just foul enough or get away with enough fouls to slow down the flow of the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Game was officiated too tightly and both teams shot poorly

Apr 4, 2017, 12:06 PM

The officials really took the excitement out of the game by calling a game that made some of the best players on both sides play soft.

And neither team could shoot. If either team hits half the wide open looks they had, it would have been a rout for that team.

I don't know what in the world happened to the "Polish Giant", but he was totally ineffctive. He seemed intimidated if that would be possible. The other 7 footer, the freshman Collins is a heck of a basketball player. He's going to be tough to handle in the future. Getting him fouled out was what turned the tide for the Tar Heels.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, ok.

Apr 4, 2017, 1:32 PM

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,702
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic