Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Okay folks who claim to be so much
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 648

Okay folks who claim to be so much

Aug 18, 2017, 9:54 AM

better at written communication than I am, how would you phrase something like this?

Each day I have to send email some folks and ask them to work with part number X in RID X that is found in Client X. Make that flow nicely.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best I could do OP

Aug 18, 2017, 9:55 AM

Each day I have to send email some folks and ask them to work with part number X in RID X that is found in Client X. Make that flow nicely.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will if you ask nicely***

Aug 18, 2017, 9:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will if you ask nicely***

Aug 18, 2017, 10:09 AM

Dear Nicely,

Please reconstruct the following so is reads in a more pleasing manner.

"Please further process PN X in RID X in the X client."

Thank you for your assistance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like this:

Aug 18, 2017, 9:58 AM

You ain't got no problem. I'm on the ############. Go back in there, chill them ####### out and wait for the Wolf, who should be coming directly.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got you fam

Aug 18, 2017, 9:59 AM

Dearest Bosslady,

I don't know what dafukkk I'm doing at this company. Thanks for the paychecks.

Lovingly,

PettyFloydTesla

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll try.

Aug 18, 2017, 10:01 AM

Each day, I have to send email! some folks and ask them, to work with part number X? in RID X that is found in Client ###. Make that flow nicely, like a river.

Glad to help

Aug 18, 2017, 10:06 AM

Dearest compatriot,

As you know, it is a requirement of our continued employment to find RID X's in Client X. Once we have done so, we then need to find part number x's within said RID X's, and work with them accordingly. That, dear (sir/madam) is why I am engaging you within this written communication. Please do so post haste.

I remain,
Aerozeptallica

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot to add

Aug 18, 2017, 10:29 AM

Please to be sending 1000 US dollars to my nigerian bank account so that I may free up the 1,000,000,000 Euros that I intend to split with you in this transaction.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Okay folks who claim to be so much

Aug 18, 2017, 10:08 AM

Dear Anti-Semite #########,

I got a bone to pick with you. I came across your ad in my search for a new shovel and it seemed like a great deal. Until I read your disgusting comment about not selling the shovel to Jewish people. How the hell do you think that is acceptable in this day and age? What does it matter what religion someone is for you to sell them a shovel? This is absolutely despicable and an outrage to the Jewish community. You make me sick.

Sincerely NOT buying your shovel of hatred,

Mordecai Goldstein

I'll give it a go

Aug 18, 2017, 10:11 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

I don't like you and I can't agree with you.

I am going to be an ### and just straight up say I have had tickets and premier parking passes that I have paid out the mothra for and I haven't seen you once at those games.

Dude you talk so much #### on here and throw weight but I don't buy it.

Just one mans opinion. And don't play that Alum vs. NonAlum. That crap don't fly. I have been IPTAY since 1999. Took all my boat cleaning and waxing and bar tending dollars and put it all into IPTAY. I had season tickets while you were dancing with the ugliest chick in high school.

I call you a ####### fraud and always will. You ############# fraud.

Here's my best effort

Aug 18, 2017, 10:20 AM

Deer Nice Folks,

Please use this on a daily basis to help your pipes flow better.

Sincerely,
aero

I'll try

Aug 18, 2017, 10:25 AM

Please do your ####### job today.

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Here:

Aug 18, 2017, 10:33 AM

I have to send email. Each day. You must work with part number X, folks. In RID X that is found in Client X. This flows nicely, look how I have made it do so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here ya go

Aug 18, 2017, 10:42 AM

Deer All,

Greetings!

It is with great pleasure, on behalf of bosslady, I would like to share the good news that our organization is seeking to work with part number X in RID X that is found in Client X.

Happy to share that our Chairman bosslady is honoured as one among the top 50 icons of Merica and listed right next to Shri. Ravi Shankar Prasad, Cabinet Minister, Minister for Information Technology.

Warm Regards,
Aero

?????? ?????? ???????? ???????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Hear you go: Deer Fucktwats

Aug 18, 2017, 10:43 AM

Pls to be showing me ur tiddies.

Replies: 15
| visibility 648
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic