Topic: I was wrong...
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 30, 2019 8:13 PM by: clemsonbean
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

I was wrong...

[34]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 5:35 PM

I’ve been well, Butthurt and vocal in my criticism of Feaster’s decision to defect to the enemy. Watching the end of the game photo surrounded by his Clemson brothers made me feel small and like a crusty Curmudgeon. If I would just sit back, shut up and wait, the greatness of most people comes out in the end. It was a sweet, kind and beautiful photo that showed class by everyone involved. I get caught up in my own stupidity and am humbled by their class. I hope the best for him and all Tigers and yes, former Tigers.

Way to own it brother ...

[6]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 5:46 PM

I'm still ambivalent on Feaster to SC -- but the big strong kids handled it with class! Go Tigers!

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Most importantly......

[9]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 5:53 PM

That says a LOT about what Coach Swinney has brought to Clemson.

Re: Most importantly......

[1]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 7:42 PM

...and I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Feaster actually had more yards/carry today than ETN. I didn't believe it either until I saw the numbers.

honestly it was a poor showing by OL today

[1]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 7:47 PM

Just didn't look like they were firing off, and they were getting stood up basically all day. Definitely not a national champion type performance. Hope to see some smash mouth against UVA because we WILL definitely be more challenged in the trenches during the playoffs than at any point this season. Biggest concern IMO. Can we up our physicality?

The OL played good today

[1]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 7:49 PM

the first series and the one mistake that led to a sack by a backup OL is all that was not good. They stacked the box with man coverage and we beat them with the pass and qb runs when the safeties did drop back.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

pass blocking was good. run blocking was not.***

Posted: Nov 30, 2019 8:11 PM

But fewer than Trevor Lawrence

[1]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019 8:13 PM

nm

Re: I was wrong...

Posted: Nov 30, 2019 7:49 PM

The only problem I have with him is the shade he threw at the coaching staff. Nothing makes that OK to me

2020 orange level member

Watched the game with a former college coach’s family

Posted: Nov 30, 2019 7:55 PM

He passed away in the last couple of years.

They all talked about how nobody realizes how the players are friends and bonded and the coaches as well.

They were USC fans, but we all agreed it was a great moment.

Said coach spent time at WNC and El Cid, good people.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1977 people have read this post