Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was just Cootucated.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,806

I was just Cootucated.

Sep 2, 2012, 3:16 AM

Was just talking to a groop of Coots. As we all predicted, Vandy is better than Auburn and Lattimore's 100 yds is better than Ellington's 200. Our most important game remaining is not FSU, but the Coots according to them. They're not worried one bit about Georgia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was just Cootucated.

Sep 2, 2012, 3:52 AM

Ha, I loved hearing there comments last season after we defeated Auburn. "Auburn's a down team," was all the logic they could muster then. Shortly there after, Auburn defeated mighty Scar. Logic and Coots just simply don't go together. They'll come off their high horse soon...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2012, 7:48 AM

How bout Shaw's 67 passing yards? I'm sure it was more impressive too

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2012, 5:05 AM

And a little while after that we took Clemson to the wood shed, again.

Sep 2, 2012, 6:34 AM

I don't know which Coots you're talking to. This one is very worried about UGA and basically every other team on our schedule if Shaw doesn't learn to protect himself. If Shaw goes down, we win 5 games.

I wouldn't say Vandy is better than Auburn. I don't think one team is much better than the other, but I'd give the edge to Auburn based on the two games. If Auburn adapts and buys into the new coordinators, then by season's end, Auburn will definitely be the better team.

The AE/ML debate is beating a dead horse. They're very different backs, so hard to compare. Obviously, AE's stats are better and he's faster. They're asked to do very different things. ML is a workhorse and eats the clock while AE is asked to break off big runs and be a lightning bolt to attack defenses that are too concerned with the team's WRs. If you put AE in a USC uniform and ML in a CU one, they both become much less effective.

To me, conference games are always much more important than OOC games, even if it is a rival. Therefore, FSU and VT are your most important games remaining. If you come into our game 11-0, then it's pretty important.

Sep 2, 2012, 6:55 AM

I'd worry about Tennessee as well if I were you.They handled a N.C.State team even the mighty Walt DePutla thinks might beat FSU in Raleigh.

Sep 2, 2012, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Re: I was just Cootucated. ]

Having watched the entire USC_Vandy game I would personally be very concerned over the O line if I were a South Carolina fan.
Shaw will be OK if he gets a little time.
Same goes for Lattimore. Gotta have a hole to squeeze through.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

They should be confident

Sep 2, 2012, 7:43 AM

The SEC least looks like garbage again this year. No reason they shouldn't win that horrible division.

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic