Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Okay, I'll give the dad props for having skill and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 119

Okay, I'll give the dad props for having skill and

Aug 21, 2015, 3:13 PM

being industrious, but the ##### wanting to buy a set of cards off him? On top of being illegal, it is pretty effing weird, right?

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1472652&tstart=0

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When my youngest son was a child,....

Aug 21, 2015, 3:22 PM

we spent months (on and off) building a Death Valley replica out of popsicle sticks.

It actually turned out way cooler than those resin based replicas you can buy. Plus, it gave us something in common to work on at a time when he was really struggling with the ADHD. And remember, I was a single dad for several years.

Anybody else ever do crap like this with yer kids?

Oh, and I agree with you about the playing cards.

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My dad had it easy. It always just us, but we had a pond we

Aug 21, 2015, 3:26 PM

could walk to. I like your idea better, something a kind can actually work on. Whatever happened to it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The south upper deck crashed during our move from....

Aug 21, 2015, 3:33 PM

Six Mile several years ago.

We then took the remainder of it and set it on fire. Luckily, it didn't cause him to be a fire starter. I wasn't exactly the perfect dad, but I tried.

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was always into chemistry and so was diddy

Aug 21, 2015, 3:39 PM [ in reply to When my youngest son was a child,.... ]

So we'd spend all weekend in the camper out back mixing chemicals and making crystal rocks. Sometimes they even turned out different colors. Diddy always said they were magical, he'd eat one and we wouldn't see him for a week. But we enjoyed that time together.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 119
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic