Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Political fatigue has set in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Political fatigue has set in

Jan 16, 2017, 9:24 PM

Just flipping through the news channels. They are all so freaking ridiculous. I think I can speak for many when I say I am just freaking tired of it all. Politics fatigue has set in and I find myself not giving a darn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I turned it off the moment Trump won.

Jan 16, 2017, 9:37 PM

I knew Republicans would be insufferable to deal with, like Gamecocks winning over our Tigers. I catch stuff here and there when there is no way to really avoid it but I can't imagine actively searching out the hour long yelling at each other shows that Fox News and others embrace. I can sum up the next four years for you. It is still better than Hillary and Trump can't clean up the mess Obama left in just 4 years and if you don't like Trump, leave ya sore loser. Go Tigers.

I didn't turn the new on until election day.

Jan 16, 2017, 10:27 PM

At that time I had no idea what platform Trump was campaigning on or what was expected from him by his supporters. I'll giving the guy a chance because he says exactly what I feel this country needs.

I doubt he'll be able or intends to do everything he says but he sure beats the helll out of what we've had for 8 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've had it off for 8 years.***

Jan 17, 2017, 6:13 AM [ in reply to I turned it off the moment Trump won. ]

Re: I turned it off the moment Trump won.

Jan 17, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to I turned it off the moment Trump won. ]

Sorry brosuf, but I feel the exact opposite. The snowflakes and Libs are insane right now and they just can't grasp that Trump is the President. Its tiring and annoying. I am quitting for a while.

All the tweeting over the next 4 years won't help.*****

Jan 17, 2017, 2:44 AM

IMO, Trump is out politicking the politicians.

Jan 17, 2017, 10:29 AM

He gets down in the dirt by going straight to the public. Until people who supported Trump stop supporting him because of the tweets he will continue. I seriously doubt that will happen. At this point it looks like the only pigs squealing are those Trump has in a headlock, the media, the dems and the extreme left wing.

You can't deny they've pumped enough BS at Trump to deserve a good old fashioned public bashing after all Trump has endured and survived from them. America was sick of politicians and voted for a man who doesn't function like a politician, one who won't take chit or stand silent while the media and other oppositions snipe at him.

Twitter is Trump's weapon and he is developing a good aim. The obvious thing to do with a man like Trump is stop giving him ammo, stop taking cheap shots, use a little diplomacy when it comes to reporting instead of insults and lies.

IMO, it's just two pigs wrestling in a mudhole. Both are enjoying doing what they do best.

Break out the popcorn and twist the caps off them bottles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignore the noise. Let results form your opinions.***

Jan 17, 2017, 6:14 AM

Trump will make that tough with all of his tweeting.

Jan 17, 2017, 6:18 AM

His poll numbers are dropping and he isn't even officially on the job yet.

What does that tell you about polls?***

Jan 17, 2017, 7:15 AM

They are probably as accurate at those that predicted a...

Jan 17, 2017, 10:33 AM

Hillary win-95%.

This is just like it was during the pre-election. People don't want to tell the truth about supporting Trump because they're sick of being called racists.

Re: They are probably as accurate at those that predicted a...

Jan 17, 2017, 10:39 AM

The polls didn't say 95%. More like 80%.

It's bizarre how often we hear that "the polls were wrong" when the polls do nothing more than produce a likely--and explicitly uncertain--expectation.

Typo was edited by: spooneye®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Yeah, I know, spooneye.

Jan 17, 2017, 11:50 AM

It's not as if the pollsters are on a lucky streak or something. People don't want to publically admit they support Trump because they don't like to be called racist.

It's not as if there isn't a possible correlation between the pre-election and post election poll. BTW, had a talking head on TV not reported that the NYT predicted a probability of 95% Hillary win I wouldn't have said it. I resent. ;)

Moreover, the polls were within the margin of error.*****

Jan 18, 2017, 4:24 AM [ in reply to Re: They are probably as accurate at those that predicted a... ]

LOL...stupid post. No, people are tiring of him already*****

Jan 18, 2017, 4:22 AM [ in reply to They are probably as accurate at those that predicted a... ]

They reflect te public's dislike for Trup generally****

Jan 18, 2017, 4:21 AM [ in reply to What does that tell you about polls?*** ]

I'm with you. Had some rays of hope right after

Jan 17, 2017, 12:46 PM

the election, but now am pretty disillusioned and sad about it all again.

Pretty much where I've been since October.***

Jan 17, 2017, 1:45 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic