Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Bundy guy is great!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 367

This Bundy guy is great!

Apr 24, 2014, 2:06 PM

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said in comments quoted by the New York Times. He recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.”

He added: “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-nevada-rancher-bundy-slaves-20140424,0,4670278.story#ixzz2zpPExdoz

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought this summed it up pretty well.

Apr 24, 2014, 2:16 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/22/jon-stewart-rips-hannity_n_5189684.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

germans.....

Apr 24, 2014, 2:17 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1344008&tstart=30

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

omg this is so embarrassing.

Apr 24, 2014, 2:35 PM

I only checked the P&R board before I posted. This is really humiliating. I feel I owe you all an apology.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???

Apr 24, 2014, 2:17 PM

or

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost in all this is this great happening:

Apr 24, 2014, 2:56 PM

April 6, 2014: Cliven Bundy's 37-year-old son is arrested for "refusing to disperse" and resisting arrest. He was released the following day. His face is covered with scratches from fighting the feds. Before he left the detention center, authorities gave him a tuna fish sandwich. "It wasn’t poison," he said. "I just ate it.”

Re: Lost in all this is this great happening:

Apr 24, 2014, 3:01 PM

this is very telling. These private militias would never let an opportunity to point their guns at the feds go wasted. Now I wonder how many of them work for the gun lobby, you seriously dont expect me to believe the guys accompanying bundy in the top image are just every day good citizens, and not professional agitators.

Great thing about America is they have the right to

Apr 24, 2014, 8:45 PM

Open carry and the right to protect themselves. Just like Bundy, as dumb as he may be, can say whatever he wants.

Just like your Libs can keep on killing babies

Re: Great thing about America is they have the right to

Apr 24, 2014, 9:24 PM

those paid goons in the picture are not there to protect anyone. The guy in the left back looks straight out of a Bond Film, probably ex cia.

Hmmm -

Apr 25, 2014, 10:02 PM

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/unedited-tape-bundy-emerges-sheds-light-racist-remarks

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Hmmm -

Apr 25, 2014, 10:11 PM

that makes his comment that blacks were better off as slaves picking cotton exactly the same as it was before.

Re: Hmmm -

Apr 25, 2014, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Hmmm - ]

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know, I understand that they come over here against our Constitution and cross our borders.

Wait, who's crossing over from the Spanish border? And did he really say that illegal immigration is "against our Constitution"?

This Bundy guy is a hoot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

they got a long way to swim

Apr 26, 2014, 12:50 PM

thats about 5000 miles of open water they have to trek.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Racist use the 'n,' word.

Apr 29, 2014, 8:36 AM

I have no idea why this guy didn't. Had I done that rant I wouldn't have said 'they.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 367
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic