Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought them Tigers looked MUCH better last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,279

I thought them Tigers looked MUCH better last night

Dec 16, 2018, 12:42 PM

We don't have the reliable 3-pt guy (so far), but it was better …

Rather have a team that defends real well inside (we do) then not, going to need that when we play the over-rated Dook

Skara is looking REAL good …

Simms is streaky, I think he'll get more consistent with games …

Thomas is playing very solid, think he getting in better shape, played very well …

In a way, Reed being hurt has helped Mitchell, can't rely on one guy, forced to play to his full potential

I guess when Reed gets back, when can throw in a 3 guard O at times ?, that will really confuse 'em.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you just say overrated Duke? SMH!***

Dec 16, 2018, 12:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Dec 16, 2018, 5:25 PM

yes. Gonzaga made them look like a Church League team. Control the ball, minimize turnovers, MAKE the clear open shots, and Dook loses.

Mark my words. Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you just say overrated Duke? SMH!***

Dec 17, 2018, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Did you just say overrated Duke? SMH!*** ]

OP is a ###### troll his whole thing here is to say over the top stupid ####.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

We looked better in the second half

Dec 16, 2018, 6:27 PM

The first half was pretty lackluster. The second half the team seemed to play with more cohesion at both ends of the floor. Hat’s off to Mitchell for keeping us out of the long scoring droughts. It was his best game of the year.

I will say Redford is no pushover and that’s a good win for us without Reed.

The inability to defend the perimeter is still maddening. We won’t sniff a tourney bid if we continue to let teams shoot 60% from behind the arc. We currently rank 342 of 351 in the NCAA at 40.7% 3-pt defense. I don’t know what’s wrong there but it’s got to get fixed for us to have any kind of decent season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We looked better in the second half

Dec 17, 2018, 8:17 PM

Believe it’s because we are hurt ... right it’s the traditional 2 Guard O. Once Reed gets back we can have 3 guys defending the hinterlands. So today, it’s defending the paint and do the best you can against the long range incoming.

Re: We looked better in the second half

Dec 17, 2018, 8:17 PM [ in reply to We looked better in the second half ]

Believe it’s because we are hurt ... right now it’s the traditional 2 Guard O. Once Reed gets back we can have 3 guys defending the hinterlands. So today, it’s defending the paint and do the best you can against the long range incoming.

Message was edited by: OhWiseOne®

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,279
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic