Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we should blow up Nkemdiche's...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I think we should blow up Nkemdiche's...

Nov 8, 2012, 4:40 PM

facebook and twitter accounts. Personally, I don't have either, but (if you're into stalking 17 and 18 year olds) I think this would be a great time to show him what makes Clemson so special. Let him know that we agree that he should take his time and make the decision that is best for HIM. If he does that, he's already shown that HE believes Clemson is that place.

What we don't have to tell him, is that if he wants (or if his mom wants him) to go play for a 9th-tier SEC team then we hope he enjoyes the view looking up at us from outside of the top 25 every week for the next 3-4 years of his life.

His commitment or de-commitment won't change how the sun rises and sets over Death Valley, although I think we could all agree that it might make things a little bit brighter if he chooses to sign with the TIGERS!

Go Hokies (tonight), Go TIGERS (ALL IN...ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME)!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No....just no dude......***

Nov 8, 2012, 4:47 PM

Get it Right....It's "Dewd" not "Dude"***

Nov 8, 2012, 5:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we should blow up Nkemdiche's...

Nov 8, 2012, 4:48 PM

Both sides are working him pretty hard right now.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Get the fax machine ready***

Nov 8, 2012, 4:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And technically,

Nov 8, 2012, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I think we should blow up Nkemdiche's... ]

it's an NCAA violation to contact recruits via social networking, but it's so commonly done that the rule is pretty much unenforceable.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: And technically,

Nov 8, 2012, 5:13 PM

LEAVE THE BOY ALONE! IF HE ISN'T ALL IN THEN HE NEEDS TO BE ELSEWHERE. CLEMSON WILL BE SUPER WITH OR WITHOUT HIM. IF HE GOES SOMEWHERE ELSE HE WILL REALIZE THAT HE MADE A MISTAKE. MOMMY ALWAYS KNOWS BEST!!!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic