Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Black violent felon parolee killed by Police officers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 488

Black violent felon parolee killed by Police officers

Jul 6, 2020, 9:08 AM

while resisting arrest - National "outrage".

3 weeks later, at the same site: Black innocent 8-year-old girl killed by (black) protesters - only warrants a footnote on media outlets.

The media has WAY too much control over what Americans get "outraged" about...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yah, no ####

Jul 6, 2020, 9:10 AM

America is very divided right now.

where you been?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Black violent felon parolee killed by Police officers

Jul 6, 2020, 9:13 AM

Yep, it's insane.

It's all about clicks and exposure. You get more clicks when you are more divisive. It's sad but true.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The protesters had the street blocked off

Jul 6, 2020, 9:16 AM

Woman drove around the barriers, started to turn around and took some bullets. Unfortunately, none of the protesters saw anything.

https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/georgia-news/police-8-year-old-girl-killed-in-atlanta-shooting/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They shoved cameras in the face of a grieving widow (who

Jul 6, 2020, 9:23 AM

apparently was OK with the violent felon parolee having a side piece - and I don't mean a gun) and made it headline news.

This little girls father made a heart-wrenching plea for black folks to stop shooting black folks - nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Black violent felon parolee killed by Police officers

Jul 6, 2020, 9:28 AM

I think the issue is everyone expects or is not surprised when violent parolees break the law and possibly act violently. We have a higher standard for cops. They arent supposed to be the same as the violent parolee.

So - conversely - this protester shooting an 8-year-old girl

Jul 6, 2020, 9:32 AM

is expected - so that's why there's no "outrage"? Interesting.

You sure "conversely" is the right word here?

Jul 6, 2020, 9:41 AM

Seeing as how protestors are mostly violent and bad people, why would they be held to the same standard as a police officer, paid by our tax dollars?

Should it have been "adidasly"?

Jul 6, 2020, 9:50 AM

But no - protesters are not in general bad and violent people.

I think the “Yes but cops should be better” argument has played itself out.

Jul 6, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Black violent felon parolee killed by Police officers ]

Cops are better. Exponentially better. When there are maybe a half dozen “### did you just do?” Moments in the hundred million police interactions in the whole country in one year, and 17 people are murdered in one weekend in one city, perhaps we can give the “yeah, but cops should be better” thing a rest. ESPECIALLY when you add in the reactions...a shoulder shrug for the dozens of murders in a weekend and killing of an 8 year old girl, a country burning for the few cop issues.

null

Re: I think the “Yes but cops should be better” argument has played itself out.

Jul 6, 2020, 9:28 PM

Black lives matter, but not enough for a black person to confess for killing an innocent 8 year old black girl!

Hmmm!

Replies: 10
| visibility 488
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic