»
Topic: I think Fowler just summed it up perfect
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 2, 2018 1:53 PM by: Salty55
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

I think Fowler just summed it up perfect

[12]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 11:59 AM

Is uga one of best 4 teams, maybe,but could you say in college football that they absolutely beat Oklahoma or osu no cause in college football anything could happen on a given day with teams at top so you have to reward teams for what they have done and not on what you think they could do. So he left 1-3 the same and had Oklahoma causu uga had 2 losses one of being by 3 tds

Re: I think Fowler just summed it up perfect

[3]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:01 PM

He is spot on.

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:05 PM

Totally agree. UGa had their chance and LOST. Bama, The Tigers, ND and OU. We'll wear out ND in Dallas and get revenge in Santa Clara.

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:14 PM

Damn!! Well Said!!

Kyler Murray

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:25 PM

Is the one player who makes OU very dangerous. Bama would much rather have ND or a UGA rematch than to face the Sooners. Bama has a good offense, but it's not of the quality some of the Big 12 teams are. OU isn't a good defensive team, but akin to some of the programs in the ACC, the Big 12 have some stout offenses that affect rankings. The SEC, in my view, doesn't really have any one team that has that 'shootout' offense.

Saban will awake in a cold sweat for the next four weeks if Bama is matched with OU.

OU will beat Alabama... I'm telling you now***

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:26 PM

2019 orange level member

Agreed***

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:30 PM

yep***

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:40 PM

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:31 PM

UGA may be better than OU, but OU could beat UGA. Then a conference championship should come into play.

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:52 PM

I like that Saban will have his hand tied up prepping for OU’s offense for the next month. If we take care of ND, I like our chances against Bama. With only one week to prep, it’s pretty much good against good, with no huge advantage to scheme.

Geee, that sounds reasonable.

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:54 PM

I'm sure it will upset all SEC fans.

[4]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 12:57 PM

the way I see it is UGA very well could be one of the top 4 teams, but they got their shot and they lost. They do not deserve 2 chances at bama when the rest of us only get one.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Are you okay, TBalm?

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2018 1:53 PM

That was an awfully lucid observation. No sarcasm...veiled humor. Very cogent.

What's wrong? ;)

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: 2 seats with parking. $140

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2462 people have read this post