Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I sometimes ask my real estate clients this question," If
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,910

I sometimes ask my real estate clients this question," If

Dec 6, 2015, 9:11 AM

you had a magic wand, and could wave it to get exactly what you want, what would that be?". Well, if you had asked me back in July, the same question about our Tigers, I just don't think I would have even dreamed of asking for as much as we have received....

13-0, ACC Champions,ACC Pleyer of the Year,17 All ACC Players, ENTIRE ALL ACC O Line,#1 CFP for over a month and finishes the season #1, Unanimous #1 CFP,AP,Coaches Polls, and then....icing on the cake............

.....Spurrier quits on his beloved Coots,in the middle of the year, Coots win not my predicted 5 games, but 3, count'em 1..2..3 games, Coots lose to The Citadel, and then the creme de la creme.....Coots hire Will Freaking Muschamp as their coach to rebuild this dumpster fire....

No Sir, if you asked Spud in July to wave a magic wand and make his wish for Clemson this year, I could not have dreamed of this so far!!

Go Tigers!

See y'all at the pizza party,

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sometimes ask my real estate clients this question," If

Dec 6, 2015, 9:12 AM

...and National Champions.

and ACC Coach of the Year !!!***

Dec 6, 2015, 9:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

See what I mean.....it just never stops!***

Dec 6, 2015, 10:17 AM

Will Mishap

Dec 6, 2015, 9:24 AM

Not a good idea. Wasn't even welcome back at Auburn.

LMFAO

lulz

Dec 6, 2015, 9:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't deny Muschamp. He took the 6th ranked Auburn

Dec 6, 2015, 10:54 AM

tigers and finished with the 90th ranked defense out of over 120 teams. They were 64th in total D last year.

He's perfect for the coots!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% on target. Couldn't have dreamed this season.***

Dec 6, 2015, 10:03 AM

Dec 6, 2015, 10:22 AM

When the schedule came out, I knew it set up perfectly for a run. But I honestly thought we were too young and a year away. Felt like it would take a year to rebuild the defense. What an amazing job our coaches have done to get this team where we are. Of course we are blessed to have DW, but there are no 1 man teams out there. It has taken all of them being willing to be "coachable" and working together. And to think, we still have not played our best game. It is definitely a great day to be a Tiger!

Dec 6, 2015, 11:38 AM

My daughter is a is a Sopomore at Clemson. As a lifelong college football fan I grew up with orange in my blood but it was Syracuse Orange. Spent a lot of time in the south in my 20 years in the Coast Guard and attended many southern football games (mostly Alabama and LSU) and quickly learned the difference between southern fans passion for their teams and northern fans. I always admired Clemson and claimed the Tigers as my southern team in 1987 when my then Commander told me all about Danny Ford.

Been to 100 games at Syracuse. The most fun I ever had at one was being stuck in the middle of the Gator fan section when the #4 Gators were upset by the Orangeman in 1990

Toured Clemson, Alabama and Florida 3 years ago and knew that Clemson would be the best fit for my daughter within the first 5 minutes on campus. To "twist her arm" she and I drove the 16 hours to the FSU game 2 years ago and although the game was a killer I knew she was sold on Clemson. I also knew that I was in love with Clemson football and was ALL IN! I still follow Syracuse (and like their hire of Dino Babers) but was in all Tiger gear in the Carrier Dome this year and am a full convert. My passion for CFB is much more aligned with southern football.

Attended 2 games in Death Valley last year and with the schedule this year I decided to buy 3 season tix. Man am I glad I did. Everyone thinks I'm crazy traveling from NH to Clemson but I will likely renew again next year. Also attended the Louisville and Syracuse away games. What a ride.

Congrats to all of you lifelong Tigers and thanks for welcoming this new guy into the fold.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,910
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic