Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I posted this 2 days ago too..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 822

I posted this 2 days ago too..

May 16, 2015, 1:30 AM

to those that say the program has been on a steady decline for years, isn't it rational to argue this series is irrelevant to Jack's future as our head coach?

If he has been so bad for years, then certainly 3 games can't save him right?

There is no sarcasm here. I loosely follow baseball and have for 12 years or so. I know we are down this year.

I came in to this series pulling for a sweep, and i hope for our players and fans that we get it. It's way more fun to cheer for the tigers than against them.

Go Tigers!!

Message was edited by: soywaker®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Folks, there are a lot of you posting worried thoughts

May 16, 2015, 11:09 AM

about our Tigers winning this series, which we now have, and it being bad because it would be enough to save Jack's job. I am looking for honest responses from y'all, not antagonistically, of why. He is either doing badly enough that 3 games don't matter, or, transversely, if 3 games can make a difference then he is not performing as poorly as you claim.

I love Clemson University and her sports teams. My first season really caring about baseball was 2002.. my daughter was born in march and I would sit by the radio holding her listening to the radio broadcast. We listened to almost every game. It helped that it was a great year for us. But not every year have I been that involved. Many of you have been. What do you think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 1
| visibility 822
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic