Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love that now recruits are regularly saying things like...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,392

I love that now recruits are regularly saying things like...

Mar 6, 2018, 10:30 AM

Regarding an offer from Clemson:

“That would be a completely game-changing offer and opportunity on hand,” he said. “I believe that the program is one of the top in the nation so I would be extremely thankful.” - Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) offensive tackle Kaleb Boateng (2019 prospect).

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love that now recruits are regularly saying things like...

Mar 6, 2018, 10:45 AM

We aren't the same old Clemson of the "lowly" ACC anymore. Clemson is synonymous with achievement and class, and we now can enter any door anywhere. And, we don't have to use the conference or the good team/s in the conference to get some semblance of notoriety, unlike our feathered, red headed step children.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love that now recruits are regularly saying things like...

Mar 6, 2018, 11:25 AM

CLEMSON says it all. We don't recruit players for the ACC, we recruit players for CLEMSON. We don't accept a recruit based merely on his athletic talents, he must also be a man of character. We don't recruit a prospect who has a "ME FIRST" mentality, we recruit men who believe in the team concept. We show recruits our facilities, our coaching and support staff, and explain our expectations, our hopes and accountabilities. We stress our academic expectations and our family values. We stress the importance of establishing goals for life after football and how they can be a positive force wherever the future takes them. And in the end, each man who commits to CLEMSON, will bleed orange for the remainder of his life.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic