Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heard it from a trusted friend (Dhood please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Heard it from a trusted friend (Dhood please

May 21, 2018, 12:45 PM

chime in if you are able to)

Take it for what it's worth. Attorney friend of mine sent this info...

HUNTER has had 2nd thoughts throughout the spring and wanted to transfer to WYOMING. He tried to quit a few times but Clemson did not want to grant him a release to schools currently on our schedule. Hunter became close with Craig Bohl during recruiting process and that relationship continued with both Hunter and his family this spring.

HUNTER was instructed that the best way to try to get this done would be to hire Itiltiger. UTILTIGER drafted a letter using the vague term of "I DONT CARE HOW MANY GAMES KB WON" to use against Clemson for Swinney to allow an "unconditional release" meaning he can go wherever. The threat was if Clemson did not allow, they were prepared to release a statement that Clemson would not allow a player to transfer home due HOW MANY games KB won and this goes directly against the message that Dabo Swinney portrays to recruits as a family environment. Basically, it could've potentially caused a sh1tstorm.

Swinney was proactive about it, not happy, but released him. Note that Dabo released a quick statement that never said anything about "praying for hunter's mother, etc". He simply said "circumstances change". Also note how vague the HS coach was and how the HS coach was instructed to say nothing

This is my words, but I picture Dabo basically saying to himself, "have fun in Wyoming, we wish you the best, and we'll beat your @ss by 50 in 2021.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dude. I don't thing anything you said is correct

May 21, 2018, 12:54 PM

I think you have this confused with the Chad Kelly situation, Tommy Bowden did it and nukes in Iran Hillary

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heard it from a trusted friend (Dhood please

May 21, 2018, 12:57 PM

For some strange reason, this sounds very familiar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is exactly the same drivel that was posted about

May 21, 2018, 1:01 PM

Belk. Thanks for the cut and paste repost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Dood...you're so full of $#!7 your eyes are green***

May 21, 2018, 1:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Dood...you're so full of $#!7 your eyes are green***

May 21, 2018, 1:45 PM
Capture.JPG(54.3 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 21, 2018, 1:27 PM

Dude, will you please shut up. You always post something on here irrelevant to any current Clemson topic in jest trying to get like from your 2 or 3 other little girlfriend posters. You are never funny.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

May 21, 2018, 1:33 PM

https://goo.gl/images/fok5DN

Heard if from a friend who

May 21, 2018, 1:40 PM

heard if from a friend who heard it from another you he'd been messing around.

Re: Heard if from a friend who

May 21, 2018, 2:51 PM

That’s the song that popped in my head also. I was gonna post that but I didn’t want to sound so 1980’s.

I know this guy who has a friend who overheard in a bar ...

May 21, 2018, 2:58 PM

That Hunter is going to ..... Notre Dame !

Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 3:14 PM

If this info is posted on the internet, especially a message bored it HAS to be 100% accurate. Period. I believe you.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic