Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know exactly what this team is missing...one word...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 975

I know exactly what this team is missing...one word...

Nov 25, 2012, 10:36 PM

SWAG

Lol, kinda kidding but serioualy (makes sense). This kid oozes confidence. I can't imagine him ever looking like a concrete deer and playing with fear.

We'll def get a chance to see what he can do next year unless something unusual happens.

And BTW, I already know our O line was pretty horrid for the most part which can affect QB play. But I also saw Tahj 'hearing ghosts' and scrambling b/c he paniced when the line held getting either sacked or for little to no gain.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know exactly what this team is missing...one word...

Nov 25, 2012, 10:45 PM

Seriously, I thought for sure you were going to go with "defense."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2012, 10:49 PM

no what the whole team from the coaches to the trainers lack is HEART

Nov 25, 2012, 11:06 PM

I don't think anyone at Clemson lacks heart.
I would say experience & chemistry have been the most critical issues preventing Clemson football from taking the next step.

Dabo is still learning on the job as a head coach, and Clemson still has two coordinators that are in their 2nd/1st year as coaches at Clemson. Although I think
they finally have the right coaching staff, it has taken
a while for them to get there. (and it won't be easy to keep together if they are successful) I also think the reason they have lost 4 consecutive games to South Carolina is the lack of experience/consistency from the coaching staff.

That issue has made it harder for the players to learn their coaches system, (imagine being a defensive player at Clemson for the last 2 seasons) and it has allowed South Carolina to catch up (and surpass in-state) on the recruiting front. Not to mention South Carolina has been selling their SEC affiliation to their recruits and their athletic department has proven they will do absolutely anything to win. (according to the NCAA)

I think the Clemson football program has taken positive steps in the right direction the last 2 seasons, but it will take stability in the coaching staff and continued recruiting at the highest level to take the next step(s).

Nov 25, 2012, 11:17 PM

it looked like to me that when we got down the team just gave up. That showed when Dabo punted on 4th down by 10 with less than 3 mins to go in the game. Field Position be ###### you have to go for that. He quit on his team and his team did the same. That IMO is a lack of heart.

Nov 25, 2012, 10:55 PM

Physicality

Swag redshirted this year, he'll be on the field next year***

Nov 25, 2012, 10:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 975
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic