Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I keep reading the C-19 threads...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,501

I keep reading the C-19 threads...

Mar 17, 2020, 5:57 AM

And they all percolate into political rants, with name-calling, 'candidate/party affiliation defense' and expressions of which media site is most unbiased. (I did a count with the abacus cutigerbob® uses for his tax prep work...the only conclusion I could decipher is 'we don't get along very well anymore').

When members of the health profession get denigrated in scenarios like this, well...that doesn't bode well. Turn off the television, go for a walk...and quit trying to be right all the time. "I told you so" isn't going to bring back the one(s) you love. Make your choice: Be right in your beliefs, or have your family member(s) safe? (Your elderly/health-compromised relatives await your decision...)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great Advice

Mar 17, 2020, 6:13 AM

Yesterday I went tv-less. It was sweet. Slept better.

Checked in here to find someone predicting upwards to 1.5 million deaths. She is why I turned tv off.

Same token @hartins posted earlier and it is must read. Much better advice than the tv

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I keep reading the C-19 threads...

Mar 17, 2020, 6:45 AM

This AM I hearing great reports on the effectiveness of Gilead’s drug, Remdesivir, in combination with interferons. Reversing the course of critically ill patients. If this is accurate, the markets and outlook will turn immediately. The world just needs hope.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had read a bit on that

Mar 17, 2020, 7:59 AM

Following on some of your earlier comments regarding Gilead. Granted, I had to dig, but it's uplifting to see progress of any sort. Thanks for your input...and that dry bedside manner, too! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical lib snowflake advice.

Mar 17, 2020, 9:12 AM

Seriously though, I have been thinking the same thing. It's a VIRUS for crying out loud. Let's deal with it as such.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,501
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic