Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope some of us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 2,857

I hope some of us

Nov 26, 2015, 8:42 AM

Aren't "writing checks" with our mouths our "Boys can't cash.." Anything, yes ANYTHING can happen against a mortally wounded foe with nothing to gain except to deny their rival a chance to complete a dream season. Maybe we should back off the taunting and bragging until after the game on Saturday. We have every single aspect of the game covered to win and win big except for raw emotion driven by humiliation and the coots have that aspect squarely in their corner. Go Tigers, just win!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope some of us

Nov 26, 2015, 8:54 AM

That is truly one game you should not ever run your mouth about, until it is over! Anything can happen. Now after the game? Yeah, rub it in with a vengeance Go Tigers!!

Just win and don't run our mouths before or after.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:22 PM

We have been here before.......act like it. Show our class and be humble in victory.
That being said, Go Tigers, Win Big!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. If you dish it out then don't complain when it

Nov 26, 2015, 10:25 PM

comes back around.

Exactly. I say nothing to them before or after.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:32 PM

We are CLEMSON, and we are suppose to win. It is called CLASS. We have it.......they don't.

Re: Exactly. I say nothing to them before or after.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:46 PM

I agree. Do not trash talk before or after the game. Trash talkig is their style and I want no part of it....Jaybird4

Very good point.***

Nov 26, 2015, 9:02 AM

While that may be true.

Nov 26, 2015, 9:28 AM

It's not like the Clemson players aren't taking this game serious. When is the last time Dabo and co. lost to an unranked team? While SC will play with everything they got. Clemson will as well and simply put... Clemson has more to play with. I don't doubt that the coots are hoping for a chance to upset the Tigers perfect season but I think even more so that Clemson knows what is on the line and will fight with everything they have to not lose it, especially to the coots. Tigers are #1 for a reason.
Go Tigers!

Re: While that may be true.

Nov 26, 2015, 8:43 PM

You are oh, so right!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 9:46 AM

We have that same "raw emotion" and it's driven by our quest for success and the loftiest goal in all of college football, a NC. I believe our emotion for greatness will, trump their emotion to spoil our party. We do have a lot they don't have, though. That is talented depth, and quality coaches and character. I don't think they can trump us in any of those areas, and I choose not to worry about that. I have no doubt, whatsoever, that this team will hit willie b on Saturday with out tails on fire, and we will take care of business, no matter how nasty their fans are. Same thing the following week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 9:50 AM

I hear you and I am 99% sure you are spot on but I've just been conditioned (thanks to the Tommy Bowden era) to fear a let down. I also believe we can totally destroy them but.....stranger things have happened. That is all I am saying.

It works like this

Nov 26, 2015, 10:11 AM

Haters gonna hate

Nov 26, 2015, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope some of us ]

They refer to it as "Clemsoning", but it really is "Bowdening". It doesn't seem to have happened under Dabo's watch, but it happened way too much under TB.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:27 PM

Bowden beat usuc consistently but lost to wake and Maryland.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope some of us ]

Bowden beat usuc consistently but lost to wake and Maryland.

Thanks for the jinx... Don't say stuff like that don't you know anything***

Nov 26, 2015, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope some of us ]

Somehow I think we'll get by.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 12:22 PM

I agree dominated the game a couple years ago and what was it something like 6 turnovers doomed us. Talk shish after game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 9:42 PM

Idk about you but I trash talk the coots EVERY year and there is zero... No scratch that -100 percent chance I'm going to stop this year! GOOOO TIGERS!!!!! Beat the life out of those coots!

Nov 26, 2015, 10:14 PM

Coots have a hummingbird a$$ with an alligator mouth. We have a wolverine a$$ with a record to go with it.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 26, 2015, 10:25 PM

Why back off taunting and dragging them ? If they win , at least we got to have fun before the unthinkable happened.
Heck man , I taunted and ridiculed those dirtpeckers when they were beating us for 5 straight years , I taunt them forever .
#forevertotaunt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

None of us can make the team win or lose by talking smack

Nov 26, 2015, 10:36 PM

its all up to them, so have fun with it.

Re: None of us can make the team win or lose by talking smack

Nov 27, 2015, 12:09 AM

If you didn't watch the Citadel game ,. then watch it ., I watched a team get pushed all
over the field ., I watched a team not capable of getting a first down when they needed it .,
Saturday they will just want to get it over with .,

You serious?

Nov 27, 2015, 1:27 AM

Replies: 23
| visibility 2,857
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic