Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,796

Feaster

Oct 3, 2016, 12:24 PM

I have not went and looked so i apologize if this has already been discussed. But whats it gonna take to get him going. Hes got too much talent and speed to be so skiddish running the ball. Thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not worried.***

Oct 3, 2016, 12:26 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

He just needs more playing time and confidence.

Oct 3, 2016, 12:26 PM

Unfortunately for him, he has a lot or rbs ahead of him on the depth chart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He just needs more playing time and confidence.

Oct 3, 2016, 12:28 PM

Absolutely agree with thr rb part. Im speaking on kick return more specifically. Its like he wouldnt drop it into gear. The kid can absolutely drop the pedal but for some reason wont hit the hole.

Oct 3, 2016, 12:30 PM

I didnt see any holes for him to hit. Scott ran through one guy and cut back to break it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2016, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: He just needs more playing time and confidence. ]

I think the biggest problem is he is just a Freshman. Doesn't know the system yet but will catch on as the season goes forward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a hunch, but maybe he was a bit intimidated. That's the

Oct 3, 2016, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: He just needs more playing time and confidence. ]

largest and loudest crowd that he's ever played in front of, not to mention how big a game it was, top 5 matchup in prime time. I think he will be fine. He just needs more playing time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a difference between hitting the hole behind a LOS

Oct 3, 2016, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: He just needs more playing time and confidence. ]

and on special teams.

Recognition will come with reps and experience and that is what will get Feaster more time on offense. Plus, Gallman is a hell of a blocker. He does a fantastic job recognizing the blitz and stepping up there. He also does a great job scraping a defender when he goes out into a route. Thats the difference between being a running back and just a back that runs the ball. Gallman has become a true running back.

Re: Feaster

Oct 3, 2016, 12:30 PM

D1 players hit hard. Trying running full speed into a wall. He just needs that confidence that he is ready to play at this level. Speed is great but fear can slow anyone down. Once the game slows down for him and his vision for finding the holes improves we will see the speed.

null

It's called confidence. He'll get there*****

Oct 3, 2016, 12:31 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly think he needs a year in the weight room

Oct 3, 2016, 12:45 PM

He was injured plus he didn't arrive until August camp. I'd expect a much better player next year.

Remember, McCloud didn't look all that impressive last year either.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic