Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With friends like this...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 427

With friends like this...

Jan 4, 2019, 11:01 AM

What the actual fukk?

https://old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/abw6yj/girlfriend_33f_doesnt_understand_why_i_35m_give/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stopped although I managed to make it through the

Jan 4, 2019, 11:08 AM

first paragraph before reaffirming by original assumption.

Troll + BS = That poast.

Come on...you can do better than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bigger question

Jan 4, 2019, 11:11 AM

What TF were you searching for?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Relationship advice Reddit.

Jan 4, 2019, 11:14 AM

Humm..... ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listed in comments of a front page reddit post***

Jan 4, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Bigger question ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obvious troll is obvious.***

Jan 4, 2019, 11:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so that's where LED ended up***

Jan 4, 2019, 11:17 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, somebody copy and paste so I don't have to click that

Jan 4, 2019, 11:19 AM

link?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, somebody copy and paste so I don't have to click that

Jan 4, 2019, 12:06 PM

Girlfriend (33F) Doesn’t Understand Why I (35M) Give My Friends Handjobs

Title pretty much says it all. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. I made it clear to her from the beginning that I am only in a place for an open relationship and that monogamy is not how humans are wired, etc. She was aware of the monogamy fact and agreed to an open relationship. We basically have a “don’t ask, don’t tell” understanding. I have a ring and was planning to propose to her on Valentine’s Day until she recently freaked out about something odd and set off some red flags for me. Like most guys out there, my friends and I sometimes jack each other off when we’re stressed or bored. It’s not sexual or gay, it’s just something we’ve always done and something most straight men are into.

Here’s the weird part: my girlfriend walked in on “Steve” (name changed for anonymity) masturbating me after a workout. We stopped (just to be polite) and greeted her. I went over to hug her hello and she got super cagey and weird, then said she forgot something in her car and practically ran out. She didn’t come back so after a few minutes Steve finished me off and then I gave him a quick rub before he went home. She finally came home later that night and I could tell something was off.

After asking her if everything was okay at work, with family, etc. I got tired of her being cold and asked her what was going on with her. She went on some crazy rant basically implying that she thinks I’m gay??? And she had no idea that an open relationship would mean “hooking up with guys”. I tried to explain to her that practically every straight guy does this and that it’s not gay at all. I honestly had to try hard to not get angry because she was so naive and rude about it. I’ve seen her kiss her female friends while we’re at the clubs like 100 times. She’s fondled a woman’s breasts in front of me and I never had an issue with it.

Part of me wants to end it with her because I can’t understand someone so close-minded and ignorant about social norms. This was a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been having a harder time orgasming with my friends because she’s gotten into my head. I usually ejaculate explosively with my friend Jason several times a week, but since this issue began he’s had to use his mouth several times to get me going.

Is this a red flag? How should I handle it with her? She refuses to accept that this is normal for straight men and was distraught when I told her that I’ve masturbated men probably 3,000 times in my life.

Would appreciate any advice. Her ignorance about what it means to be gay makes me wonder if maybe she has some repressed homosexual urges? I have nothing against the LGBT community, but it would make me nauseous to picture her doing any more than kissing a woman in a sexual way. I know it’s a double standard, but that’s the way society is. It’s normal for straight men to do this, weird for women to.

TLDR: My girlfriend didn’t know that most straight men jack their friends off regularly. She is now claiming that I am gay, which is absurd. What should I do?

EDIT: Please stop asking if this is a joke or implying I am gay. This is a social norm for American men. Every guy I know does this kind of thing platonically. It’s a guy thing. I am not gay.

EDIT 2: Whoever told everyone to come troll this post, grow up. I AM NOT GAY. THIS IS NOT GAY. This is a social norm for American men. 99% of straight guys do this with their friends. There is nothing sexual about it. If you are so unevolved that you think it has to be gay to ejaculate easily with someone you trust, I feel sad for you.

EDIT 3: If you aren’t going to give advice (see the subreddit this was posted to?) don’t bother commenting. I am not gay or bisexual.

Yep, I am glad I didn't click that link.***

Jan 4, 2019, 12:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is reading it on TNet any different?

Jan 4, 2019, 12:13 PM

Same words on both sites.

I have no idea really, seems like the link could make

Jan 4, 2019, 12:15 PM

somebody end up on a list.

Serious kweshion

Jan 4, 2019, 12:15 PM

Wondering if dudes could suck theyselves, if they'd do that instead of jackin it. Seems kinda ghey, but technically so is jackin by the same standards. I'll hang up and listen.

mackey

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you've ever had to get jackerlet out of beard hair, you

Jan 4, 2019, 1:15 PM

wouldn't be asking that question.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Not yet, but I'll give it a try.***

Jan 4, 2019, 1:16 PM

I hear it's more like S-ing D than getting your D

Jan 4, 2019, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Serious kweshion ]

S-d.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With friends like this...

Jan 4, 2019, 1:14 PM

CS02

besties.***