Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious question for your consideration
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 224

Serious question for your consideration

Apr 18, 2016, 5:54 PM

Maybe in a few days once all of the grieving and funeral stuff has died down, somebody can call geechie's family on behalf of Tigernet to let them know we are also thinking of them?

I know a random stranger from the internet saying that other random strangers from the internet are thinking of them is a little strange, but it's just a thought.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He passed on 4/2.

Apr 18, 2016, 5:56 PM

We are more than two weeks on from that date, so any grieving period is well matured, I would think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Then is there anyway we can get a number?

Apr 18, 2016, 5:59 PM

And a long time member of the jounge can make a call?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have two schools of thought on this.......

Apr 18, 2016, 6:00 PM

1) On one hand, it would be nice to know that there's a whole community of people out there who appreciated your loved one.

2) On the other hand, and maybe this is just me, if there is any justice and mercy in this world, if I suddenly pass one of my good friends will delete my t-net acct before anyone in my immediate family can read it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

19B couldn't have said it better***

Apr 18, 2016, 6:01 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eh, I could live (I mean, not really since I'd be dead) with

Apr 18, 2016, 6:03 PM [ in reply to I have two schools of thought on this....... ]

my Tigernet history. My browser history, on the other hand...can I set that to self-destruct if I don't check in for a few days?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well i was wrong***

Apr 18, 2016, 6:04 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Apr 18, 2016, 6:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I ever got "bad news' from the doc...like "2-3 months"

Apr 18, 2016, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Eh, I could live (I mean, not really since I'd be dead) with ]

type news, I'm pretty sure I'd A) change computer password, and then B) tell the fam.

and of course, C) is the obligatory hookers & blow

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Eh, I could live (I mean, not really since I'd be dead) with

Apr 18, 2016, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Eh, I could live (I mean, not really since I'd be dead) with ]

Just find the post where the dude deleted his company and customer profiles, follow same steps.

There is profit to be made here, I am sure of it.***

Apr 18, 2016, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Eh, I could live (I mean, not really since I'd be dead) with ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ctrl shift n

Apr 18, 2016, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Eh, I could live (I mean, not really since I'd be dead) with ]

HTH

Replies: 11
| visibility 224
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic