Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have been hearing a lot of rumors lately about Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

I have been hearing a lot of rumors lately about Feaster

Dec 15, 2015, 3:06 PM

Muschamp is putting the full court press on him to flip to USuCk. However, he remains all in right now and is still fully committed to Clemson. My prediction is he will sign with Clemson on NSD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Source?

Dec 15, 2015, 3:07 PM

TIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Yes***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So he sent his bagman?***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You heard it here first!

Dec 15, 2015, 3:09 PM

Somebody take a screenshot of this!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: You heard it here first!

Dec 15, 2015, 3:10 PM

Somebody's colors are showing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, my first

Dec 15, 2015, 3:17 PM

5531 poasts managed to stay under the radar.

It was a good run.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Yep, my first

Dec 15, 2015, 3:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What, no swan...?***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:19 PM

null

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What, no swan...?***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:24 PM

obviously it took you 5531 posts to make an impression...

Dec 15, 2015, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Yep, my first ]

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't be fooled... he's a

Dec 15, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: You heard it here first! ]

fencesitter

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Muschamps record of ruining skill players speaks for itself.

Dec 15, 2015, 3:11 PM

He's much smarter than that. Any player that goes there now is building for players 5-6 years from now at minimum. This years class would be wasting their careers in Columbia playing for nothing.

Yup...if I was a prized recruit in the state of SC....

and Clemson didn't have room for me in its current class, I'd re-open my recruiting and seriously consider going out of state to play before I'd sign with $CU.

NC State, Virginia Tech, UNC, Georgia, Auburn or Tennessee would all be better options than $CU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The Coots said the only thing holding them back is

"Dabo won't let him visit" . Got to be true, I read it on FGF LOL

I thought the only thing holding the coots back

Dec 15, 2015, 3:23 PM

was their lack of ability

According to my sources that's not correct***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:26 PM [ in reply to The Coots said the only thing holding them back is ]

Re: I have been hearing a lot of rumors lately about Feaster

Dec 15, 2015, 3:21 PM

nice prediction. way out on that limb are you.

it wouldn't surprise me at all, the #1 RB in the nation that

Dec 15, 2015, 3:23 PM

close to your school, why wouldn't you go try to sell him the world.......but he's smart enough to know The Truth!!

Wow!!! You're so insightful glad you could share

Dec 15, 2015, 3:25 PM

this with everyone on Tigernet!

Thanks, I'm glad I can as well.***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:26 PM

Re: I have been hearing a lot of rumors lately about Feaster***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I'm not concerned unless

Dec 15, 2015, 3:29 PM

Feaster needs some ice.

According to my sources, Feaster probably wouldn't

Dec 15, 2015, 3:31 PM

travel to Columbia just to get ice.

true, their ice is

Dec 15, 2015, 3:34 PM

notorious for a certain smell.

I really want Feaster and I would expect he is fully committed

Dec 15, 2015, 3:39 PM

To the tigers but if we somehow don't get him, we'll be fine imo. We still have Gallman, maybe Brooks, Adam Choice who was lighting it up before he went down last year and CJ Fuller who will end up being a stud when it's all said and done. Feasted is an absolute beast but he isn't a must get imo.

why on earth would he consider going to that #eLL hole?***

Dec 15, 2015, 3:55 PM

idk, maybe Feaster needs a

Dec 15, 2015, 4:02 PM

little adversity in his life to prepare for the next level.

Feaster is all in at Clemson.....

Dec 15, 2015, 4:12 PM

Why would any1 be so classless to start crap without anything to back it up with

Feaster and family will be at Clemson

Go TIGERS..........

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

He's not...another someone who doesn't know how this...

Dec 15, 2015, 6:24 PM [ in reply to why on earth would he consider going to that #eLL hole?*** ]

...whole thing works.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: I have been hearing a lot of rumors lately about Feaster

Dec 15, 2015, 6:03 PM

he's not going anywhere

Blah,blah,blah...look at me, look at me, look at me.***

Dec 15, 2015, 6:24 PM

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic