Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate we lost and the players did not seem to be out there mentally, but everybody seems to be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,280

I hate we lost and the players did not seem to be out there mentally, but everybody seems to be

Feb 14, 2018, 9:56 PM

bailing on this team that can still accomplish a lot this season. The season is not over we are still in 2nd place with Duke. We did not give up on the football team when they went through the motions against the Cuse loss. So don’t give up on the BB team. Use tonight to vent then move forward. I am mad because of the way we lost but tomorrow will be a new day.

Those of you who keep jumping on and off the basketball bandwagon are fair weathered fans. Make you dang mind up

I still behind Coach B and the players. Go Tigers BB!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only thing I disagree with...

Feb 14, 2018, 10:04 PM

There were plenty who were calling out coaches and players, and acting like the season was over when we lost to ‘Cuse.

The bottom line is, you show ur true colors when the chips are down. And many are starting to show garnet around here

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only thing I disagree with...

Feb 14, 2018, 10:24 PM

Agree. I got mad tonight but in the end it’s just a game. It down not have life or death consequences like some of the people on TNet who have requested prayer.

After a loss we should pull together. When we spit out hate and discontent about Brad B after praising him all season it damages our Brand as a University. And I agree with you easleytigr. We look and act like a bunch of coots. This is how they would react to a football loss unless it’s a close loss to Bama or a highly ranked team then it’s a moral victory for them.

I am already over the loss and looking forward to the next game. And will be giving Coach B and the team my total support.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A site like good, ole TigerNet can be an

Feb 15, 2018, 6:02 AM

enjoyable pasttime, providing one takes a backward step every now and then for a breath of fresh air.

Not a bad thing to consider, when and if we allow our emotions to overtake good sense and reason and post some words we may later regret.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic