Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess I'm alone in this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I guess I'm alone in this

Oct 14, 2015, 9:58 PM

Why is everyone trashing the HBC? He did what was best for scar. This is the exact same thing Bowden did years ago here. And look how that turned out. It was best for Clemson. I'm mad he is leaving scar because this scar team is bad and getting worse. If he stayed I could see Clemson winning a lot in this rivalry from now until he retired. Now that he is gone Clemson may actually have a harder time beating scar in the future. I think he made the right move for him and scar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess I'm alone in this

Oct 14, 2015, 9:59 PM

Um...he pizzed on everybody just like he always does.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: right. bully boy deserves everything that is thrown at

Oct 14, 2015, 10:07 PM

him.

Eff Spurlid and the horse he road in on! I wouldn't ####

Oct 14, 2015, 11:05 PM

on him if he was on fire! Do the research and see just what kind of person you are feeling sorry for in this case. He whipped up an already delusional fan base into actually believing they were something they will never be and created more vitriol against Clemson than has ever been seen. And when the chips are down and he sees the writing on the wall... He bails on the losers laughing all the way!

Re: Eff Spurlid and the horse he road in on! I wouldn't ####

Oct 14, 2015, 11:57 PM

"He bails on the losers laughing all the way!".... to the bank.

you are exactly right

Oct 14, 2015, 10:00 PM

you are alone in this

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: you are exactly right

Oct 14, 2015, 10:05 PM

Say they do get smart from Alabama he is going to be harder to beat and harder to recruit against. Why would you want that? I wish spurrier would have stayed for years to come because they are terrible and getting worse. When scar was good they killed us in in state recruiting and they killed us on this field. Now that they are bad look at in state recruiting all the top guys are going to Clemson or elsewhere not to scar now with a new coach all that might change.

maybe i didn't make myself clear

you are alone in this

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I don't follow. What are you trying to say?***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: SC won't catch up in your lifetime***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: you are exactly right ]

What is HBC?***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:03 PM

It's what ESPN calls the OBS***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:04 PM

Re:You are responding to a Cootie.***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:15 PM

Re: What is HBC?***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:05 PM [ in reply to What is HBC?*** ]

Hairy Butt Crack??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Guessed Correctly***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Tommy Bowden didn't resign he was forced out. Bowden would have stayed at Clemson forever if it was up to him. Tommy Bowden also did not hold a press conference calling people out and saying he had 5-6 years left...

Clemson University Class of 2015

Because we despise people of low integrity and bad character

Oct 14, 2015, 10:15 PM

...and we cheer when they just slink off into the shadows so we don't have to see them again.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is WAY DIFFERENT than Tommy Bowden

Oct 14, 2015, 10:30 PM

Tommy Bowden was told he'd have to win the division which he knew was impossible. He also knew all the coaches would be without jobs at the season's end unless he did what he did. The OBS held a special press conference 3 months ago to say he'd be around 5 more years and that the coots were going to be a great team this season. Then bailed so his last game wouldn't be a loss to us. Two totally different scenarios. The OBS was totally self-serving. Enough talk about him. We are having a great season. I am worried Clemson, not that dumpster dive, #### hole that's on fire in cootville

Re: This is WAY DIFFERENT than Tommy Bowden

Oct 14, 2015, 10:33 PM

Bravo, well said!

Oct 14, 2015, 10:41 PM

Yep you are alone in that... Oh and by the way when usuc was getting better recruits than us we were no where near the program that the only real college hc in SC has built

Wait, what?

Oct 14, 2015, 10:56 PM

Dude. Bowden got fired. Spurrier abandoned SC to save his own reputation. He gave up on the school and the players. And he left it in worse shape than when he took it over. At least Bowden left us in a better place than when he arrived.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Bowden was forced out***

Oct 14, 2015, 10:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both coaches were fired.

Oct 14, 2015, 11:14 PM

Both coaches got contract extensions knowing that their teams were screwed in the upcoming football season.

There is a slight difference, SOS intended to screw the upcoming recruiting class to insure he got fired. That's why he made the 2 or 3 more years comment.

#integrity

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's bullcrap. Next question.***

Oct 14, 2015, 11:16 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic