Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SportsSuites1: obnoxious SCAR fan or ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

SportsSuites1: obnoxious SCAR fan or ...

Jul 9, 2016, 3:46 PM

Clemson fan attempting to "shoot the moon" on FGF?

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/its-time-to-get-cocky-again.178818/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SportsSuites1: obnoxious SCAR fan or ...

Jul 9, 2016, 4:41 PM

Something is wrong with that guy. He is out of his mind in his posts and often makes little to no sense at all.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's my point, he is so outrageous and all over the place.

Jul 9, 2016, 4:51 PM

It almost makes it seem like it is an act.

Re: That's my point, he is so outrageous and all over the place.

Jul 9, 2016, 6:49 PM

I said this the other day and I'll say it again. I don't care if it is legit, or an act. I don't care if the person claims to affiliate with SCar, Clemson or neither.

Any person who spends that much time trolling/spreading hate on a message board for kicks is pathetic, needs professional help...and may need to be investigated before he/she becomes the next psychopath in our nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he's a delusional coot

Jul 9, 2016, 5:33 PM [ in reply to That's my point, he is so outrageous and all over the place. ]

Last season, I think it was before the season, he was ranting about how our athletic department was on the verge of bankruptcy and that the coots with the deep SEC pockets were all set to dominate Clemson for the foreseeable future. Instead, the ol' ######## bails mid-season, saving a little face from the embarrassment of the coming collapse.

He's a delusional, profane, bitter, ugly coot. I think he really buys into his inane fantasy nonsense. It will be fun to laugh at him again when it's 3 in a row come November.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^^^times two!************

Jul 9, 2016, 5:34 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's my point, he is so outrageous and all over the place.

Jul 9, 2016, 5:39 PM [ in reply to That's my point, he is so outrageous and all over the place. ]

Either way it means he's a complete loser.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

give him a webcam and he is no different than

Jul 9, 2016, 5:31 PM

a few of our so-called "fans" that post on here and YouTube.

I sure don't see much difference.

Obnoxious and asinine is the same no matter what color backwards hat you are wearing.

I don't get into the youtube fansmack videos...

Jul 9, 2016, 5:57 PM

I don't have time for that. And while there are many on Tigernet with tens of thousands of posts, 20-30 a day, who offer nothing but inanity and worthless drivel, I can't think of a frequent Tigernet poster that is comparable to him. He's like a toxic waste dump; poisonous, ugly, a black hole of delusion and hate.

Entertaining smack talk is one thing, but that guy isn't entertaining. He sounds sick to me.

Re: I don't get into the youtube fansmack videos...

Jul 9, 2016, 6:02 PM

Well said. The only name that I've ever heard (before I really spent time on the boards) is TrooperDel. Apparently that person was as bad or worse.

Yes, and I think it quite possible...

Jul 9, 2016, 8:50 PM

that sportwaste and trooper del are the same pathetic individual.

Jul 9, 2016, 5:48 PM

The guy is a ligit chicken fan dumb A. Completely delusional and totally believes what he pukes online from his keyboard. I'm 42 years old and have been steeped in Clemson football since I was 9. He is nothing short of a typical coot that I've experienced for 30+ years. They have no concept of history or reality but are extremely entertaining with their banter.

I find him unreadable

Jul 9, 2016, 6:06 PM

I just scroll past his rants to view the other posts in a thread.

No way that DA is a Clemson fan...

Jul 9, 2016, 7:07 PM

Even a troll wouldn't be that dumb.

Jul 9, 2016, 9:46 PM

When a person has to resort to derogatory remarks and childish gibberish it is an indication they are not capable of participating in a civil discussion. Envy breeds this sort of action and reaction. It's only human to have some degree of confidence in your team but one's opinion should be based on facts rather than wishes.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SportsSuites1 - He is a #####

Jul 9, 2016, 9:49 PM

Who is always looking for attention!

Jul 9, 2016, 10:20 PM

For some reason I think of Foghorn Leghorn when I read his post. The guy is really not that bright and not worth paying attention to. He's the Cliff Clavin of FGF.

Fact: He's Clemson....

Jul 9, 2016, 10:37 PM

He's a huge tiger fan who's got that group snowed. He's had a few other handles in the past and his reasoning behind this entire "behind enemy lines" is/was TrooperDel. The guy hated TrooperDel with a passion. So, he decided to join and appear even more delusional. I think he's taken it the extreme and I sometimes cannot believe the lengths he goes to, to make himself seem so out of whack. It began as a minor infiltration but has snowballed into a full fledged "nutjob" who likes to see if the Minions will take the bait.

There is actually one or two others on that site who are Tigers. They too are double agents that rile the masses. However, SS1, takes it to another level. I find it so funny that he's not been booted as it is so very obvious.

At one time I thought FreddyB was a tiger but after further investigation he's a coot fan.

I call out SS1 as his tenure needs to be revoked and it's time to create a new "handle". The gig is up fellow tiger fan, as you're beginning to make us look bad.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic