Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I expect us to win the bowl game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 695

I expect us to win the bowl game...

Dec 16, 2014, 7:17 AM

not because I suddenly expect Cole to turn into Superman. Not because it is his last game. I expect us to win because we have talent, top to bottom, on both sides of the ball, that can get it done. We have had a month to prepare, and this coaching staff has a solid track record of coming up with a great game plan given that much time. We have had time for all the little bumps and bruises of a long season to heal (Like Coles shoulder). The all time winningest group of Seniors goes out on a high note. Clemson wins 35-26. (Don't know where that 26 came from, must be a premonition.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm interested to see what the play calling will be like,

Dec 16, 2014, 7:20 AM

with a new OC and Stoudt playing. Hoping we open it up a little bit, and Stoudt can make some throws, and our D keeps us on top throughout the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm interested to see what the play calling will be like,

Dec 16, 2014, 8:14 AM

I am thinking the o line will show out on this one just like the chicken game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know what all the talk about Cole has been like, but

Dec 16, 2014, 8:25 AM

there's nothing more I'd like to see than Cole have a he1l of a game and lead us to victory.

Overnight, he would be called, "The greatest Clemson QB to ever lead the Tigers to victory in the Russell Athletic Bowl against the Oklahoma Sooners!" Or something like that....

In the words of our stalwart compatriot, LBB: GeT eR dOne bOyS...bEat tHe SoOnErs!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 695
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic