Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We go 11-1 at the worst....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,889

We go 11-1 at the worst....

Jan 24, 2017, 4:02 PM

We may not have as potent of an offense next year, but with BV and what I think will be an improved D next year, teams won't put up many points on us.

fs-who is the question mark. I know we can beat them, but that is by far our toughest game again next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: We go 11-1 at the worst....

Jan 24, 2017, 4:15 PM

Hope you are right but with an unproven QB, I think that is a little too positive. I say 9-3. Hope I'm wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I expect a BCS bowl at worst. Louisville is dangerous

Jan 24, 2017, 4:18 PM

because they still have Lamar Jackson and even though the rest of their team is average at best they tend to have a game where they play out of their minds (FSU last year). We will be a very good team next year but with a very young offense and a target on our back even bigger than the one we had on us this year it will be hard to repeat this season and it shouldn't be expected. It's definitely possible but it will be very hard to do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"shouldn't be expected" ???

Jan 24, 2017, 4:27 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

8-4 at worst. 11-1 is the best I think we'll do.***

Jan 24, 2017, 4:25 PM

4 losses at the worst? Who do you think we'll lose to?

Jan 24, 2017, 4:28 PM

There are 3 truly "tough" games. Awbarn, loserville, and fs-who.

And there is no way in haites we lose all 3 of those.

Did you think we would lose to Pitt this year?

Jan 24, 2017, 5:30 PM

Did you think NCST would have us beat if they could make a chip shot FG?

There are always surprises. With the heavy turnover this year a couple of those close games may not go our way.

Schedule sets up very well if we get by Auburn and UL.

Jan 24, 2017, 4:28 PM

FSU at the end of the season is perfect. QB will be well settled by then and the defense will have broken in depth where we currently lack some (mostly S). Plus it's at home.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Schedule sets up very well if we get by Auburn and UL.

Jan 24, 2017, 4:33 PM

FSwhos qb will be suffering from ptsd after this season. He took a truckload of shots over the season.

Yeah everyone is worried about them but they lose Dalvin

Jan 24, 2017, 4:36 PM

and if their OL doesn't improve we will kill their QB.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if we win the first three, we go undefeated regular season.***

Jan 24, 2017, 4:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2017, 4:32 PM

I'm leaning toward 10-2. Only because auburn and Louisville is early in the yr. With a new Q and a possible loss to Fsu. No way we do worse then 10-2

Jan 24, 2017, 4:42 PM

Honestly FSU doesn't scare me much especially since our QB will hopefully have his legs under him by that game. They lose Cook and their best offensive lineman on an already very week line, going up against potentially the best dline we have ever had. Francois is a good QB but he's going to be in a tough environment with 1100 lbs of future NFL starters in the backfield all game.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Crazy, nobody knows what will happen on offense

Jan 24, 2017, 7:41 PM

If we go 11-1 we'll actually go 13-2 or 14-1.

I think we lose 2 regular season to Auburn and FSU. We we beat AU and Louisville and FSU beats Bama look for 2 ACC teams in the playoffs.

I think there will be a lot of eyeballs on the Kent state game

This is WAY EARLY, but I agree!

Jan 24, 2017, 7:57 PM

Cook is the ONLY reason we struggled vs FSU and our D is still going to be solid; also will be the key vs Auburn, Louisville (and VT in Blacksburg).

I think (ONCE AGAIN) the 'experts' are underestimating our Tigers - coaches and players - and yours truly is already planning road trips to Louisville, Blacksburg, Raleigh AND Columbia!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,889
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic