Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR fans proud of their Belk Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

SCAR fans proud of their Belk Bowl

Jan 3, 2019, 10:17 AM

FGF fans are proud that their Belk Bowl performance was rated so highly. Of the 39 bowls played, they made it in at # 38! At least they beat someone!

Per CBS Sports:

# 38. Belk Bowl-- Virginia 28, South Carolina 0: This was a dud right from the opening kickoff. South Carolina's offense didn't have its best player or a clue how to operate without him. (25)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I enjoyed it immensely !!!!

Jan 3, 2019, 10:34 AM

Watching u5c get blown out and embarrassed by the other white meat was a great way to spend the afternoon leading up to Clemson's big Cotton Bowl victory over the Bee Bee Heads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: SCAR fans proud of their Belk Bowl

Jan 3, 2019, 10:38 AM

I thought all of U5C's players chatter before the game about how "they were SEC and they should dominate ACC teams" was hilarious. Turned out to be quite the opposite, didn't it, coots???

1969 ACC champs.......LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:42 AM

I rank it #2 right behind the Cotton Bowl. I'm still smiling at the shellacking they took and the big Goose Egg was golden! Especially after all the big smack talk they did before the game about being SEC and beating up on the little guys. BWAHAHAHAHA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still can't believe they hung 35 on us***

Jan 3, 2019, 10:42 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was one of my favorite bowl games to watch

Jan 3, 2019, 10:44 AM

Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............................................................................................................................................................................HA!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 10:44 AM

I would’ve put it at a solid # 3 on my list of favorites, right behind the cotton bowl and the sugar bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0-28...LOSERS Again!

Jan 3, 2019, 11:50 AM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 12:03 PM

Did you know that UVA has TWO ACC titles?

We all knew the coots had less success than white meat but jeeze, that if a tough one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic