Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sleepless in G'vegas. Chpt 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Sleepless in G'vegas. Chpt 1

Sep 24, 2020, 2:37 AM

I'v decided that over the next few days I will reread the Biden/Sanders Unity Agreement and highlight some of the commitments which might be important in deciding who to vote for in the upcoming election. I believe it's important to know what Biden is in agreement with with consideration that he probably didn't read it since it's snoozefuel. I'll have to stop and take regular naps to get though this too.

From page 1. https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/UNITY-TASK-FORCE-RECOMMENDATIONS.pdf

"We will help rebuild our economy from the COVID-19 pandemic and President
Trump’s recession by mobilizing historic, transformative public and private investments to
launch a clean energy revolution. We will use federal resources and authorities across all
agencies to accelerate development of a clean energy economy and deploy proven clean energy
solutions; create millions of family-supporting and union jobs; upgrade and make resilient our
energy, water, wastewater, and transportation infrastructure; and develop and manufacture nextgeneration technologies to address the climate crisis right here in the United States. And we will
do all this with an eye to equity, access, benefits, and ownership opportunities for frontline
communities—because Democrats believe we must ##### environmental justice and climate
justice at the heart of our policy and governing agenda..."

This is why California is having rolling blackouts similar to other chitholethird world countries. I'm still trying to figure out how Cali can charge a state filled with electric powered cars with such energy problems as it has now. It seem like a cheaper battery isn't going to be the problem there.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

California will help pay with their exit tax

Sep 24, 2020, 2:50 AM

They want to start taxing wealth. But they don't want residences to leave and not pay their fair share...so, the tax goes with you for 10 years. Leave California, no problem, you still owe Calif taxes for 10 years.

So glad I made it out of that chithole. California has really gone down hill the last few decades.

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/california-dems-wealth-tax-follows-people-who-move-out-of-the-state/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt they will ever collect a penny of that money.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:02 AM

SC should tax California businesses and residents. I can't see a difference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Ohio would be a better place to start...***

Sep 24, 2020, 3:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic