Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't think most of us realize just how much history OSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,089

I don't think most of us realize just how much history OSU

Dec 15, 2013, 12:00 AM

Buckeyes bring to the table against us in the OB on January 3rd.

Not trying to make a mountain out of a Nut Hill..but these people in Ohio live & die their football Just as Much as WE do..and they have as many trucks, hillbillies, farms, good country cooking & whatever..as we do.

And, they know how to play college football and have done it against the best..winning umpteen Heismans & NC games..and played in big houses like at Michigan..

SOooo, I hope our BoYS are ready..with their minds right..and not taking this game lightly or tightly (as I personally think they have for several years against the Coots) because those Buckeye fans like to see cowards, like to see some blood that matches the Scarlet of their unis (which they will be wearing against Tigers since home team due to more wins & higher ranking)..and they love to win and back their boYs in droves that will surprise many of us!

But, when your team beats them they know a victor when they see one..and will talk about you when they get back to OhiO..and your winning effort will go down in their history book..as it was when our 1978 Tiger Team defeated their beloved team..and their Coach Woody was fired.

SOooo, I want our Clemson Tiger Football Team know that it's ON..and should play their A+ game in front of a national audience..and not embarrass themselves & TigerNation like they did against two foes this year.

Now..GoTiGERs, git er done and finish out a great campaign with a 11-2 record so to start out in top 10 in 2014 for the new group of Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will boatrace them.

Dec 15, 2013, 1:26 AM

Ohio State is overrated and their players run like they have a lot of history.

Slow.

We will get more recruiting momentum out of this win than we did against LSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love the boat race term!!

Dec 15, 2013, 1:59 AM

No one uses that anymore? Where did you learn that and what does it mean to you?

Not too difficult to figure out: he uses Popeye as his

Dec 15, 2013, 4:46 AM

avatar...as in Popeye the SAILOR man...which ties in nicely with the term "boatrace"...which is probably a boatload of crap that I've concocted, but sounds good to me for one reason: I live on a lake...and like boats! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love the boat race term!!

Dec 15, 2013, 6:58 AM [ in reply to Love the boat race term!! ]

I've always been a landblasting guy myself.

Re: I don't think most of us realize just how much history OSU

Dec 15, 2013, 7:00 AM

So did you watch Youngstown Boys last night too? Very interesting. And yes - the Ohio folks are rabid. Their fan base will show up and their team will too. I sincerely hope our guys are prepared.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think most of us realize just how much history OSU

Dec 15, 2013, 9:27 AM

History is great but the coots beat them back to back the last time they faced them in bowl games

Reality is when they hit the field. These are not Tressell's Ohio St teams with Clarett etc. Miller is good but can;t do it without a decent D or strong Oline

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,089
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic