Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't see it...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I don't see it...

Jun 26, 2015, 10:24 AM

Heath Cline on cootville station yesterday kept talking about how losing Battle is "really going to hurt the Tigers". Battle wasn't exactly all american, or even all ACC. He was a decent player, but he also had games where he didn't show up, and he was nothing but trouble from day one. I think any of the freshmen could do as well. Him "really hurting the Tigers chances this season" as coot Cline says, makes about as much sense as John Hoke coming in to cootland and suddenly their defense is a top 10 defense that will carry that pitiful offense they have this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only hurts our depth.

Jun 26, 2015, 10:31 AM

Kline knows his clients. The guy was predicting SCar into the SEC championship last year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I don't see it...

Jun 26, 2015, 10:33 AM

Wishful Thinking. That's all it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 26, 2015, 11:14 AM

It's just the Coots having a little hope now they can beat us. Losing Battle and Lakip is not good but those 2 players do not make or break the Clemson Tigers.

Jun 26, 2015, 11:43 AM

What has to happen is:
- Hyatt has to block successfully

or

- the RB (or someone in the backfield) has to pick up anyone that breaks thru Hyatt's block

I saw Gallman woof on several blocks last year, allowing the rusher to sack our QB. THAT has to improve drastically.

When Watson is sacked a few times, we may want to re-visit this post. Just my thoughts.

Jun 26, 2015, 12:36 PM

That bunch really never leave Fantasyland.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It hurts. If we have injuries, it could be disaterious***

Jun 26, 2015, 12:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somehow we'll struggle through.

Jun 26, 2015, 12:57 PM

Dood, we've been in trouble over our O line for a while now. The impact of having a good line might upset the apple cart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let me splain...coots gonna coot***

Jun 26, 2015, 1:27 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic