Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What was the game Fruhmorgan got bounced from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,950

What was the game Fruhmorgan got bounced from

Aug 6, 2017, 6:43 PM

for two penalties? I think they were back to back even.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Pitt or the game before***

Aug 6, 2017, 6:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was the game Fruhmorgan got bounced from

Aug 6, 2017, 6:52 PM

Are you thinking about the BC game? He made some costly mistakes and Dabo pulled him out of the game.

Aug 6, 2017, 6:54 PM

May be. I didnt think he played after FSU but couldnt remember which game he got chewed out

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He started all 8 games, including FSU, and was playing well

Aug 6, 2017, 7:21 PM

until he got hurt against FSU.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I don't know.

Aug 6, 2017, 6:58 PM

And this may be the cold beer in me talking, but I'm glad he gave Clemson a shot. I wasn't happy when he decided to try smoother waters. And I wasn't shocked when he had to give up football after transferring to Florida. We can label him a quitter and we can mock him and his handful of failures all we want. But it must be remembered that he was a Tiger at one point. He bought in and was all in, for a short period of time. His effort should be appreciated and he should always be welcomed back.

We can never know what a young man is facing. Perhaps it's trouble at home, health issues, mental distress, or maybe even just plain old fear of not making it to where you dreamt of. But I for one will welcome any top recruit to come try your talents at being the best! "Let's see what you got, young man." It might not be enough to cut the mustard, but we are glad you showed up. Right now there are former Clemson players, trying their talent with other programs spread throughout this country. I'm glad we had them when we did.

If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best. At least they tried. Let's welcome all of the best, to at least give it a shot. Because who knows...

Maybe one day they can lift that prestigious trophey over their heads and know...
I AM A CLEMSON TIGER!!!

I agree...

Aug 6, 2017, 7:05 PM

People seem to forget he was a true freshman playing a lot of minutes and I believe played the majority of snaps at RT against Oklahoma and Alabama two years ago. I have no idea what happened this past year but I wish him nothing but the best in the future.

Well said.***

Aug 6, 2017, 7:22 PM [ in reply to I don't know. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Aug 6, 2017, 7:00 PM

Georgia Tech

He played in the FSU Game.

Aug 6, 2017, 7:10 PM

Pollard was in on last scoring drive.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: He played in the FSU Game.

Aug 6, 2017, 7:47 PM

yeah that's why I was wondering if that was the game w the two penalties. not blasting the kid I just was trying to understand how the switch at tackle came about

BC***

Aug 6, 2017, 7:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic