Topic: I don't care who the Noles' coach is, it won't matter for
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 4, 2019 11:21 AM by: cu81grad
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

I don't care who the Noles' coach is, it won't matter for

[1]
Posted: Nov 4, 2019 9:34 AM

at least five years and probably much, much longer...

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I don't care who the Noles' coach is, it won't matter for

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 9:40 AM

We had that too. It was called the 90's. No sympathy for FSU though

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 9:48 AM

Not so fast. They have talent rich recruiting grounds, and with some cheating and good coaching it may be sooner than later. Let's enjoy our dominance each and every year.

2/3rds of our roster is underclassmen and next year's

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 10:04 AM

class will probably be the #1 in the country... It's not just FSU that should be worried. By most accounts, Dabo is the #2 coach in the country behind Saban and rightfully so... He's rapidly closing the gap on that, too. It may take five years, but this dynasty will be recognized...

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

This isn't just a 'rebuilding' job where you have to recruit

[1]
Posted: Nov 4, 2019 9:45 AM

better. They're going to have to get a coach who has the personality to get the most out of the talent they have right now. That will lead to confidence in the program which will lead to program unity which will lead to a complete culture change, which is what they have to have. In other words, they need the next Dabo and I have no idea who that is.

All that makes it a much tougher job than just recruiting and hiring assistants. The recruits aren't going to come if they don't show massive improvement right away. I have no idea who that coach will be but they better get it right this time or it's going to be very bad for many years.

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 9:56 AM

I believe I saw it posted that FSU had more 4 and 5 star players on the roster than any other team including Clemson, AL, tOSU, etc. (have not fact checked that). If true, all they should need is a QB and a coach to mold them into shape.

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 10:03 AM

Misspelled oline.

Blackmon wouldn't be terrible if he could stand up long enough to throw the ball. Unfortunately for him, he has been hit so many times by this point in the year that he sees defensive players that aren't actually there when he drops back to pass.

Nothing will matter until they improve both lines. Period!

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 11:21 AM

It was a problem when Jimbo was there and it will continue to be their problem until they fix it.

GO TIGERS WAX the wolfpack

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: Looking for 3 tickets, preferably lower level. This is a Christmas gift for me and my 2 daughters to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
584 people have read this post