Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nice. Your grandchildrens tax dollars at work.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 497

Nice. Your grandchildrens tax dollars at work.

May 17, 2020, 1:21 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5atlanta.com/news/love-hip-hop-atlanta-star-arrested-on-bank-fraud-charges.amp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the dollar value collapses from insane printing of

May 17, 2020, 2:11 AM

them, the loss shifts back to us. "Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn at no other." We're just going to have to live through it before it will be believed, and even then most people will blame a political party. For doing exactly what the public demanded. "We need lockdown." "Cant, production of everything will stop and people will starve." "So, just write checks." We have lost our minds.

What percentage of the "stimulus" money do you think ended up with someone who didnt need it? This has been nasty from the get go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't need it.

May 17, 2020, 5:40 AM

but I got it. $3900 total. Took a good chunk of it to a farm out near Pelzer that sells cows and pigs and we picked out 1 of each and filled our freezer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice. Your grandchildrens tax dollars at work.

May 17, 2020, 7:50 AM

Well since 17k Catholic Churches got money from it then I fail to see a problem with this. The whole thing , much like TARP has been badly done and is a huge waste of our tax dollars.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 9:29 AM

it was done just the way it was intended. And a few guys may get scapegoated,but the real crooks will continue to get away with stealing from the tax payers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 10:15 AM

Since it was the lowest amount in the bailout and also the one with the most oversight it is all a distraction from the biggest crooks.

You know , the ones that spent billions in stock buybacks, ridiculous C-suite salaries and lavious perks / benefits.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 497
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic