Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm DISGUSTED, as are MANY.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,455

I'm DISGUSTED, as are MANY.

Sep 15, 2016, 11:02 AM

Crump, if the last 72 hours has proven anything, it is that you need more MODERATORS.

Literally overnight, the sacred walls of TigerNet have come crumbling down around us. And it's not just the run-of-the-mill coot negativity either but rather coming from all angles.

In my opinion, the main page should NEVER have articles written by TigerNet staff that hold Clemson in a negative light, or links to other writers' articles that do.

We are 3 days away from a game and haven't heard a word about SC State, our depth chart, Georgia Tech, etc. Everything is revolving around social injustices, protesting, racism, and politics. Minimally these threads need to be locked, moved to another section, or deleted as they arise altogether. I cannot stand to see people that I look forward to seeing on TigerNet fighting every single day, all day long, over things we have zero control over. It makes me never want to get that ® by my name and I'm sure it makes those that have it wish they didn't.

When we come here, when I come here, I come to read about CLEMSON FOOTBALL. Not Syria, not immigration, not religion, not racism, not social injustices, not what stadium is hosting a game 3 months from now when we haven't even played a conference game yet, etc. Seriously. It is time for change around here and it couldn't happen sooner. It's pretty sad that Brian Dawkins' and Levon Kirkland's potential indoctrination into the HOF is being shadowed on the home page by what some beat writer thinks about our coach, NC and transsexual bathrooms, what some NFL football player is doing on the other side of the continent who makes $19M a year playing for a team that none of us care about, or a former player who owes Dabo and our university more credit & respect than he has recently.

This isn't the steps of Congress or a town hall meeting. This is TigerNet. And I'm pretty darn sure you two didn't create this site for the nonsense it's been drowning in for almost a week now. PLEASE fix it.

Warmest Regards,
CUYankee

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm DISGUSTED, as are MANY.

Sep 15, 2016, 11:04 AM

I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING ME RACIST!!!

----INSERT OVERTLY RACIST DIATRIBE HERE---

Give calhoun the ball

Sep 15, 2016, 11:05 AM

sheesh

Seems NY wants to turn tnet into fgf***

Sep 15, 2016, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

But the ® makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Sep 15, 2016, 11:06 AM

Seriously though I agree with wanting to come to Tigernet to read about Tigers football this time of year.

Don't really care for all the other bs

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See if you can find a .kp url to hang out in

Sep 15, 2016, 11:07 AM

I'm sure the level of control will meet your needs.

I come to your house to eat STEAK. and WHEN i come to your

Sep 15, 2016, 11:32 AM

HOUSE I Expect you to SERVE me STEAK, and WHEN You serve me Chicken. I'm P ISSED!! I'm Disgusted that you would invite me over then NOT GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!!

Seriously Bro. Grow up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: I come to your house to eat STEAK. and WHEN i come to your

Sep 15, 2016, 12:05 PM

I've seen some dumb replies in my life, but this one takes the cake.

guess he wanted steak

Sep 15, 2016, 12:07 PM

but chicken can be tasty if prepped properly. +1 yank

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oh so now you want cake?!***

Sep 15, 2016, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I come to your house to eat STEAK. and WHEN i come to your ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Why is cougar11 so racist? This has to stop.

Sep 15, 2016, 12:33 PM

My day is ruined.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic