Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The current level of smug in this country is almost...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 647

The current level of smug in this country is almost...

Aug 13, 2020, 3:52 PM

unbearable. I think South Park needs to revisit that episode now that the right wing has nearly as many smug love the smell of their own farts members as the left.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't wait to start telling people I'm on the right side

Aug 13, 2020, 3:57 PM

of history. Going to be glorious after 15 years of being told the opposite.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say 10 years before I'm proven right...

Aug 13, 2020, 4:00 PM

I hope BMeist gets the search function fixed by then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

like Russia***

Aug 13, 2020, 4:40 PM [ in reply to I can't wait to start telling people I'm on the right side ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I've been thinking: who comes across as angrier...

Aug 13, 2020, 3:59 PM

the old man in the MAGA hat or the millennial progressive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the ones attacking families in the Ronald McDonald House?***

Aug 13, 2020, 4:41 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Old men get mad at people in their yard.

Aug 13, 2020, 4:49 PM [ in reply to I've been thinking: who comes across as angrier... ]

The MP's get mad at just about everything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely - no contest. Old men have always been grumpy,

Aug 13, 2020, 6:54 PM

griping about how things were better back in the day. The lunatic, irrational, self-righteous, spoiled brat, off the rails level of anger we are witnessing by the millenial progressives is something altogether different. And the looney young'uns are far more dangerous, violent, and eager to trample the rights of others.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

My roommate from Clemson and I have a pact

Aug 13, 2020, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Old men get mad at people in their yard. ]

When we retire, to live across the street from one another so we can yell at kids to get off our fooking lawn. We'll have both sides covered.

Re: I've been thinking: who comes across as angrier...

Aug 13, 2020, 7:02 PM [ in reply to I've been thinking: who comes across as angrier... ]

Lutz.

Aug 13, 2020, 10:28 PM

I guess Atlanta was full of Clayton Bigsbys.

Funny, my son and I watched that one 2 weeks ago.

Aug 13, 2020, 4:48 PM

fantastic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The current level of smug in this country is almost...

Aug 13, 2020, 4:52 PM

You obviously hate America. Love it or leave it. Liberals are the bad guys. Trump supporters are just being great Americans and patriots.

Carl has a knack for stating the truth!

Aug 13, 2020, 4:53 PM

??

Re: Carl has a knack for stating the truth!

Aug 13, 2020, 5:26 PM

Carl’s just practicing for when the Trump Re-education Kamps are initiated after his re-election. Certain memorized phrases will make things go easier. Simple Jedi mind tricks work easily on the dim witted Trump stormtroopers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Incoming old man rant.

Aug 13, 2020, 4:52 PM

Smug and dumb, just like Trump. Doesn't matter if you're D or R, you can find anything or anyone's twidderb1tching opinion to support your side in under 3 minutes on the google. "I'm the smart kid NOW! I read it on the internet! And now I'm gonna flame some pubtard/libtard butt!"

Our grandma's and Jesus would smack the shid out of a buncha smug dumba sses these days. The value of intelligence and human communication has plummeted to the depths of a twidderb1tchin he11scape, where people are proud to show you how dumb they are. Our shallow culture heaps praise and adulation on the rich and famous, everybody see Kanye in big flashing lights. Srsly, W T F is that guy doing talking about the presidency. The dude knows how to make a record and brand the shid out of everything from shoes to Christianity...come to think of it, Jesus would smack the shid outta Kanye's narcissistic bipolar a s s too. And no, I'm not making fun of his mental illness.

Read a book, wash your fuggin' hands, and wear your fuggin' mask. Quit listening to dumbfvcks on twidder and pay attention to what educated people have to say.

Slac, you sound triggered....***

Aug 13, 2020, 4:55 PM

I, politely, announced my rant.

Aug 13, 2020, 4:56 PM

...and get off my lawn...Don't make me borrow 'manac's gun!

Re: Incoming old man rant.

Aug 13, 2020, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Incoming old man rant. ]

Educated people used to think the earth was the center of the solar system

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And who discovered the truth?

Aug 13, 2020, 8:05 PM

A dumbfvck like Donald Trump? I'll give you a hint, he was educated. Then a couple of centuries later, some more dumbfvcks decided that didn't align with their religious views, so he had to be wrong.

You like History?

Re: And who discovered the truth?

Aug 14, 2020, 12:50 AM

You like apples?

Trump ran for office ONCE, and became mfng president! Lololol

How do you like them apples?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And he has proven himself to be a

Aug 14, 2020, 3:45 PM

dumbf*ck of extraordinary caliber.

Re: Incoming old man rant.

Aug 14, 2020, 12:21 AM [ in reply to Incoming old man rant. ]

Borrowing from something a friend wrote on the Facebox, it used to be that people who spouted crazy, outrageous stuff would be corrected pretty quickly by the sane people around them.

Now, the Internet and social media allows them to find like-minded crazies, thus they believe their views are validated. Like people who are QAnon or Deep State conspiracy theorists.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

WELL, I NEVER!***

Aug 13, 2020, 8:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 647
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic