Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can't remember being any prouder.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,054

I can't remember being any prouder.

Sep 9, 2013, 12:45 PM

I can't remember being any prouder of the overall condition of our football program. (and yes I was very proud in 81 and a student).

We have a fantastic guy coaching our team, he has built an outstanding staff, has shown a strong loyalty to our university and has embraced it's history and traditions.

He has brought alumni letterman back t o the fold, he has provided a fantastic role model for athletes, and he has made all of the Clemson nation feel "part of his success on the field". Recruits have responded , rivals have recoiled, and national media has paid attention.

It is very difficult to have win a championship in these times, and Clemson may or may not get there this year. We have a chance, and Dabo and staff have done it the right way.

For those of us that are so "obsessed with next year" ...chad here , chad there, dabo here, dabo there, try and take a deep breath.

Let's enjoy the "moment" they do not come often enough, don't waste your time worrying about those things that are out of your control.

We have a great football program, and it will continue to be great.

seize the day Clemson fans , enjoy the ride ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize the NCSU game will be Chad's last as OC -

Sep 9, 2013, 1:03 PM

till the Wake game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Was your post in any way helpful to Clemson?

Sep 9, 2013, 1:05 PM

smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Quite possibly,

Sep 9, 2013, 1:06 PM

no.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

You might want to issue a public apology.

Sep 9, 2013, 1:08 PM

I saw AThomas coming down the hall and he didn't look too happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Pffft.

Sep 9, 2013, 1:09 PM

I can take him with one keyboard tied behind my back.

did you even take typing bro?***

Sep 9, 2013, 1:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You betcha. Waaaayyy back in

Sep 9, 2013, 1:20 PM

'78

Re: You betcha. Waaaayyy back in

Sep 10, 2013, 3:20 PM

'66 for me....

1766 that is...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said

Sep 9, 2013, 1:11 PM

Just can't stop smiling when I think about Clemson University and our Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's enjoy the "moment" they do not come often enough

Sep 9, 2013, 2:04 PM

Well said. That's something our fans really need to keep in mind this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah . . . but what if we start losing coin tosses ?

Sep 10, 2013, 3:31 PM

WHAT THEN ? ? ? ?

OK - I'm done with the coin toss thingy . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Well said !***

Sep 10, 2013, 4:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, most HC "really" don't care about school, just $ BUT DS

Sep 10, 2013, 4:23 PM

is very different...something we saw from Frank Howard (of Bama), Danny (from Bama) and from Dabo (from BAMA).

Whooo...I think I've hit on something here. Haa!

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, most HC "really" don't care about school, just $ BUT DS

Sep 10, 2013, 8:47 PM

> is very different...something we saw from Frank
> Howard (of Bama), Danny (from Bama) and from Dabo
> (from BAMA).
>
> Whooo...I think I've hit on something here. Haa!
>
> GoTiGERs!

Dabo has had a great deal of "good" in his life! He has also had more than his share of "bad" in his life. What makes Dabo unique is that he has been able to "take the good, leave the bad, and add a bit of himself to who he is as a coach" As another poster said well, "we are in a rarified air right now....enjoy tigers...this times don't come around too often.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,054
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic