Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a sad confession that I’m a little ashamed to admit.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 415

I have a sad confession that I’m a little ashamed to admit.

Nov 27, 2019, 8:23 PM

But I must get it off of my chest.

I will not be able to watch the Clemson vs Carolina game live while it is actually happening live on the television live or live at the actual event while it is actually happening live at the actual event, live. Because I will be driving on the highway for a family trip. (For 8 hours... sucks, sucks, sucks!)

As I leave the beautiful state where Clemson football was born, I will also probably be unable to listen to the game live on the radio or streaming device live while it is actually being broadcast live over the air waves or internet waves live as it’s being broadcast live as traveling provides plenty of potential challenges to these options, live. I am a little devastated by all of this and it will be a struggle to live with all of this as well. It will be the first time I’ve been unable to follow a Clemson vs USuCk game since 2001, live.

Stay strong my fellow Clemson fans and please cause such a ruckus in the midday air that I can feel the energy though I’ll be miles away! I live you all!

And as always... GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have 4 days, why the Saturday?

Nov 27, 2019, 8:25 PM

I'm nervous about game now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has to be this way.

Nov 27, 2019, 8:30 PM

I’ve no choice in the martyr. It’s been decided.

We will victor over those dreaded coots the way we’ve never victored before.

Finally...

WE WIN BY A HUNDY!!!

Oh, no

Nov 27, 2019, 8:27 PM

I better stock up on more orange MnMs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Sad confession #23?

Nov 27, 2019, 8:34 PM

??

I’m really struggling with this one.

Nov 27, 2019, 8:37 PM

It’s been difficult to even drink a beer since I found out over a month ago.

But I powered through it of course.

Re: Sad confession #23?

Nov 27, 2019, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Sad confession #23? ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0bdLdTJdKI

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa!! no shots for you!

Nov 27, 2019, 8:44 PM

Some lunger needs to do double! All lungers need to do shots for this one!

(Except for Celtic, he has a superstition excuse.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Starting to think he's a coot like JoeG.***

Nov 27, 2019, 8:45 PM

Whoa!! I’m driving to Florida... not going to church.

Nov 27, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Whoa!! no shots for you! ]

Shots will be had.

Just kidding. I don’t really drink drive.

Fla? Joeg. Hmmm

Nov 27, 2019, 8:54 PM

cooot!

Download the wccp app and listen

Nov 27, 2019, 9:10 PM

Or download espn app and watch it and listen while driving. I’m actually going fishing and But I’ll be watching on my phone and recording at home so can watch it fully after.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can’t judge you because I can’t watch live.

Nov 27, 2019, 9:14 PM

But I wish I could.

I wish you well on your fishing trip. But may you only catch crabs.

I will be watching live. Just while I’m out on the lake.

Nov 27, 2019, 9:20 PM

Hartwell gets great service for phones.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SiriusXM is free this weekend thru Dec 3rd

Nov 27, 2019, 10:36 PM

it'll be broadcast on one of the channels.

Actually, it's on 3 stations, I just looked it up.

12:00 PM ET Clemson South Carolina
SIRI 133 (Streaming 955) - Munson/Bourret
SIRI 136 (Streaming 963) - Big Bad Todd & the Chickens
SIRI 80 (Streaming 80) - National b'cast ??

https://www.wfmj.com/story/41374233/listen-free-to-siriusxm-now-through-dec-3

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

info from article

Nov 27, 2019, 10:38 PM

NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM has opened up a free listening period – running now through December 3 – on all inactive SiriusXM radios and on the SiriusXM app on phones, computers and tablets. Any non-subscriber in the United States can tune in to sample SiriusXM seamlessly, with no credit card required.

The free listening period features access to more than 100 channels on your SiriusXM radio in the car. While on the road this Thanksgiving weekend, press the SiriusXM button to start listening instantly to the world's best audio entertainment lineup, including The Beatles Channel, LL COOL J's Rock The Bells, SoulCycle Radio, Bruce Springsteen's E Street Radio, The Garth Channel, Eminem's Shade 45, Mad Dog Sports Radio, SiriusXM POTUS, Laugh USA, holiday channels and many more.

On the go or at home, listen on the SiriusXM app or online at player.siriusxm.com. Users can sample 300+ channels of live programming and an On Demand library that offers more than 10,000 hours of archived shows, exclusive music performances, interviews and audio documentaries. Users can experience SiriusXM's newest exclusive features on the app:

Have an Amazon Alexa device? Simply enable the SiriusXM Skill in the Alexa app and click "Enjoy Free SiriusXM" to listen at home on an Echo, Echo Dot, or Fire TV.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just praying you'll be sober while you make the drive.

Nov 28, 2019, 9:16 AM

If not you might be able to let one of the kids drive which will allow you to stream the game on you phone and raise all sorts of hail.

You're a pitiful excuse for a drunk Clemson fan.

J/K, hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 415
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic