Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, don't know if this has been mentioned yet but it looks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Wow, don't know if this has been mentioned yet but it looks

May 17, 2018, 12:50 PM

like Josh Belk is transferring and could potentially go to USuCk. Apparently Dabo gave him an unconditional release. See attached link:

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/freshman-defensive-tackle-josh-belk-leaving-clemson-south-carolina-could/article_438020ce-5946-11e8-b3c5-4b00cede0380.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Where did you hear this?***

May 17, 2018, 12:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read it, I even provided the link

May 17, 2018, 1:07 PM

Just how dumb a guy are you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I read it, I even provided the link

May 17, 2018, 1:38 PM

I don't trust that link, I only trust what I hear from the insiders on Tigernet.

Also, no personal attacks. Do you even TNet, bro?

I'm going to send a strongly worded condemnation to the

May 17, 2018, 1:45 PM

tnet moderators if you keep this up. Hth

Re: Wow, don't know if this has been mentioned yet but it looks***

May 17, 2018, 12:57 PM

^^^POTD^^^***

May 17, 2018, 1:10 PM

Re: ^^^POTD^^^***

May 17, 2018, 1:46 PM

Sorry, got interrupted at a critical juncture

Re: Wow, don't know if this has been mentioned yet but it looks

May 17, 2018, 12:57 PM

Germane

What?***

May 17, 2018, 1:08 PM

Link?***

May 17, 2018, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I already provided it, are you blind?***

May 17, 2018, 1:08 PM

This sounds like a rumor and until it’s confirmed you shouldn’t

May 17, 2018, 1:00 PM

Poast this nonsense

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read it on the internet, so you know it's legit***

May 17, 2018, 1:09 PM

May 17, 2018, 1:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

I'm not sure I follow you on that one***

May 17, 2018, 1:11 PM

May 17, 2018, 1:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You don't have to believe me, I posted a link to it dummy***

May 17, 2018, 1:09 PM

I won't believe this

May 17, 2018, 1:12 PM

Until there's an official press release or, better yet, his attorney writes on his behalf. I mean, come on, Man, it's called the Newsless Courier for a reason!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2018, 1:12 PM

CANT GET NOTHING PAST GWP

We finally agree on something***

May 17, 2018, 1:14 PM

May 17, 2018, 1:13 PM

Well guys, the run was fun while it lasted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

May 17, 2018, 1:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Josh Belk***

May 17, 2018, 1:29 PM

Re: Not to worry

May 17, 2018, 1:45 PM

The chip insalled will work as programmed by the Occulus.

May 17, 2018, 1:47 PM

Who's Josh Belk?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a DT, formerly a Tiger, will possibly be a coot as well***

May 17, 2018, 1:50 PM

May 17, 2018, 1:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, don't know if this has been mentioned yet but it looks***

May 17, 2018, 2:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

May 17, 2018, 2:20 PM

We all know you’re the shady attorney in charge of this.

On behalf of TNet, I’d just like to say, I hate your face.

I think you are confused

May 17, 2018, 2:25 PM

I was in charge of funneling Newspring tithes to him when he committed to Clemson. Now I'm working to get that back.

is this a joke? how did this happen??

May 17, 2018, 2:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

This is no joke. Unfortunately it is very serious.***

May 17, 2018, 2:25 PM

then, i don't see in any way, shape, or form we win the

May 17, 2018, 2:42 PM

national championship this year. ####, we cood lose to wake. #funforawhile

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

We had a good run***

May 17, 2018, 3:26 PM

tigers will be missed - i guess i can hop onto

May 17, 2018, 3:39 PM

roll tide

acc was basketball league any way. going over to join sec rant. you were awesome gwpcoot - take good care.

f'n belk - this is precisely why we cannot have nice things

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic