Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets - People never learn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Tickets - People never learn

Nov 22, 2016, 1:09 PM

It still amazes me at the prices of some of the tickets early in the week before a game. I realize that people are trying to get top dollar selling their tickets, but there are 5x as many tickets for sale vs. people posting they want tickets.

It will also be relatively cold for the game so I am highly confident that I will be buying lower deck tickets for face value (if not less) by game time.

People who think they are getting $250-$350 PER TICKET are misguided and that is why their tickets are still for sale. By game time they will be lucky to sell them for $100 apiece.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets - People never learn***

Nov 22, 2016, 1:12 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The parking pass prices for this game is what blows my mind

Nov 22, 2016, 1:15 PM

the want more than you just mentioned for anything remotely near the stadium

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: The parking pass prices for this game is what blows my mind

Nov 22, 2016, 5:20 PM

Duh

I already got $350/ticket for 4 tickets

Nov 22, 2016, 1:22 PM

What you say now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I hope you sold them to coots. I enjoy harassing those

Nov 22, 2016, 1:25 PM

losers when they sit near me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Absolutely I did. I have found visiting fans tend to pay

Nov 22, 2016, 1:26 PM

more than Clemson fans.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Well, they can't help that they are stupid.

Nov 22, 2016, 1:30 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Well, they can't help that they are stupid.

Nov 22, 2016, 5:17 PM

> ;)

Especially when they think "they are the only team in the nation that can beat Clemson this weekend"......

Re: I already got $350/ticket for 4 tickets

Nov 22, 2016, 3:16 PM [ in reply to I already got $350/ticket for 4 tickets ]

Prove it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I already did...

Nov 22, 2016, 4:07 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20522791

Re: Tickets - People never learn

Nov 22, 2016, 1:23 PM

Ur an idiot

Nov 22, 2016, 1:32 PM

Some people never learn that Iptay members have more than face value in it. Personally, I never sell any of my tickets but if I were to break even for where I sit, I would need $300 each once you include Iptay dues. Wouldn't change a thing. Go Tigers!

Scalper talk***

Nov 22, 2016, 2:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Scalper talk***

Nov 22, 2016, 2:49 PM

Italy member since I graduated in 01 and never sold a ticket. I use mine.

That must be brutal traveling back and forth from

Nov 22, 2016, 3:13 PM

Italy every fall weekend. Dem frequent flyer miles doe

Re: That must be brutal traveling back and forth from***

Nov 22, 2016, 3:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

StubHub is making bank proving you wrong***

Nov 22, 2016, 2:09 PM

Nov 22, 2016, 2:46 PM

I get what you're saying , you need tickets .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Agree but if you think you'll get lower deck at less than

Nov 22, 2016, 2:48 PM

face I have some beachfront property to show you....

I'll trade lower deck tix for beachfront property!

Nov 22, 2016, 3:52 PM

I won't even be picky. Anywhere on the coast between south of Myrtle Beach and Destin.

The property is in Kansas

Nov 22, 2016, 4:41 PM

Still interested?

what beach ?

Nov 22, 2016, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Agree but if you think you'll get lower deck at less than ]

asking because i like sand

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2016, 3:58 PM

I sold 3 for 600 bucks today.
The 2 I'm using are now free plus a nights stay at the Greenville Hyatt.

Nov 22, 2016, 4:28 PM

I guess this guy just got back from "the bubble". Nough said.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WNCTiger11

Nov 22, 2016, 5:14 PM

If you pay face, you will be paying about $50 more than you have to. There will be hundreds of tickets. Ten minutes before kickoff in 2014 people were trying to give them away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2016, 5:20 PM

Here's an idea join iptay and support the school

Nov 22, 2016, 5:42 PM

Season tickets not an option with 4 kids and 5+ hours away. But thanks for your input.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic