Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In regard to Dabo.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,443

In regard to Dabo.......

Dec 18, 2012, 8:30 PM

I am not a fan of everything the man does and I would certainly be tougher in some regard but I do like Dabo. I think he will get it done here and is on the right track in general. I think her has certainly done enough to have our full support and patience from the fans.

I think he is growing as a coach and is getting better every year. He was a good hire for us IMO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In regard to Dabo.......

Dec 18, 2012, 9:20 PM

if gets that figured out he will be here a long time. A good guy graduates players and seems to make good hires just has learn how to beat the chicks

Re: In regard to Dabo.......

Dec 18, 2012, 10:51 PM

I will be the first to admit that I have always had questions about Dabo. Yes, he talks a good game, a helluva salesman and recruiter, seems to hire the right people.....but.....I hear more big talk and catchy slogans than actually see results on the field against quality (non-ACC) competition. My mind, like a lot of others who don't always drink the orange kool-aid, will be made up after the LSU and UGA games. I hope Dabo makes me a true believer after the next two games.

I agree

Dec 19, 2012, 7:32 AM

And we surely needed to keep him after removing TB. Did we need to promote him to HC to do that? Probably not. So the $2.1 million question is if another HC could have done the same or better with less investment in coordinators.

Either way, it could pay off huge for us if Dabo becomes a great one and repays us with loyalty.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,443
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic