Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Can Not fathom Clemson being able to play 2 time NC BAMA..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,580

I Can Not fathom Clemson being able to play 2 time NC BAMA..

Dec 6, 2013, 11:12 PM

who's been #1 all year accept for a fuke play..

And as such I just don't think this is possible even though I do feel the Orange Bowl Committee will come around and take us as its ACC pairing..

But not vs Bama..but maybe UCF or Oregon or ?

Saying..BAMA doesn't want to play a team outside the Top 10, or Clemson for that matter..and will somehow get to a better bowl or opponent.

What say you?

GoTiGERS..get practicing bOys & get better!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a fortunate opportunity eh?***

Dec 6, 2013, 11:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except

Dec 6, 2013, 11:22 PM

That's why. Simple English. The tigers will go. The tide needs an end by the team who let them start their recent reign on 08/30/08. Go tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except

Dec 7, 2013, 12:30 AM

The matchup I have been dreaming of since that opening drive fumble. Maybe the SC loss stings enough to make everyone play to their potential, and we beat the like a crimson-headed step-child.

Re: I Can Not fathom Clemson being able to play 2 time NC BAMA..

Dec 6, 2013, 11:25 PM

If FSU and OSU both win then Bama will not have a say on who they play seeing as the Rose will be Pac12 and B1G at large, Sugar will be the SEC Champion and someone other than Bama. I don't see Bama turning down any of the BCS bowls but it they don't get the Sugar then they will be heading to South Florida.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2013, 11:50 PM

Oh Bulb!

Dec 7, 2013, 12:55 AM

It's a very good Alabama team, but it does not compare to some of the previous years' teams.

Dec 7, 2013, 3:38 AM

I have but one Christmas wish. And that's for all the Clemson people to get their wish of playing Alabama in the Orange Bowl. I'm pulling for you guys!!!

LOL...Good morning....That type of "wishing" leaves me

Dec 7, 2013, 5:50 AM

wondering whether it's meant in good nature...or with a devilish tint of subterfuge!

Nevertheless, a Clemson/Bama match up would be interesting to say the least...devastating to say the worst...triumphant to say the best, any of which depends on whether one is a Tiger or not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2013, 5:55 AM

Teams really don't have a say in this.

Dec 7, 2013, 7:51 AM

but don't we really want to play bama to prove how overrated they are, how the sec is an espn hoax, and how we are better. saban hates the hunh offense and even if he has a month to prepare, we can still outfox him and tire his defense out. our defense is getting much better, and all bama plays is power football. load up the box and stop bamas power run game and we win. their qb is not a run threat, and they don't throw much. their mnc wins 3 out of the last 4 years mean nothing this year. we have dabo, chad and brent. onward to Miami, and upward with victory. we are the king of the sec, ask lsu.

Dec 7, 2013, 10:38 AM

If they don't want to play clemson then deny the invite. Don't use excuses like they didn't want to be there. Facts are clemson didn't want to be there either. They had hopes of Pasadena as well. If you show up to the bowl game under saban you will be prepared or you won't play for him. We got to hope Morris and dabo have a good plan.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,580
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic