Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Huge Weekend for Clemson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,313

Huge Weekend for Clemson.

Nov 5, 2012, 9:12 AM

1. Homecoming. Is there anywhere else where Homecoming shines more than at Clemson on a beautiful fall afternoon?

2. Chance to go to 9-1. Not many Clemson teams have gotten to this point with so much left on the table.

3. Chance to extend winning streak at home in Death Valley to 11-0--one of the longest in the nation.

4. Chance for Death Valley to again be known far and wide as THE Death Valley.

5. Huge recruiting weekend with many top recruits here means a chance to impress them to the max and be hopeful for a big pay off in February.

6. A chance to stay in the hunt for the ACC title (small but you never know).

7. Another chance to spend time with family and friends without having to be in the stadium at 11:00 A.M. 3:30 is my favorite kickoff time in the late fall for the Valley. We start in the sun and end under the stars and moon.

8. A chance for this team to get better and better. Still have some big tests ahead of us. Need to get as good as we can be before the end of the season.

9. A chance to stay in the hunt for a BCS bowl--just gotta keep winning.

10. Clemson. The place and team we love makes this a huge weekend.

This week is going to go slow for me. Saturday is gonna be a lot of fun!

BTW: Don't feel sorry for Maryland and their QB situation. Keep the pedal to the metal. TAKE NO PRISONERS! Destroy the Terps!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we need to bring the house on their QB imo

Nov 5, 2012, 9:14 AM

don't let him sit back there with time. A new QB on the run is a disaster for Md.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Post. Go Tigers!***

Nov 5, 2012, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Huge Weekend for Clemson.

Nov 5, 2012, 9:23 AM

We will know before Saturday if we have any chance to win the ACC. An FSU loss Thursday night would have the Valley even crazier on Saturday!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,313
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic