Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ok so this dude that thinks he a chick and a chick that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 406

ok so this dude that thinks he a chick and a chick that

Jun 29, 2020, 6:34 PM

thinks she's a dude are two of the three Minneapolis council members that get a private tax payer paid security detail at $4500 a day.

They just voted 12-0 to abolish the police department, that's right abolish the police department in Minneapolis.

I get a very expensive private police detail paid by you and in return, you get no police protection at all.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/minneapolis-council-members-who-voted-to-abolish-cops-get-private-security/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will they get the detail if there is no police?

Jun 29, 2020, 6:37 PM

It's like with the DC statehood thing... if it becomes a state, DC still gets 3 electoral votes. It's the law. DC's only residents if that happens... the Trumps.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ok so this dude that thinks he a chick and a chick that

Jun 29, 2020, 6:39 PM

what you wanna bet the private security is a family member

lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ok so this dude that thinks he a chick and a chick that

Jun 29, 2020, 6:40 PM

The legislation replaces the police department with a Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention. Not sure about the details, but the name sounds like it's intended to protect people.

Totally agree, however, with the way you paid special attention to how they're transgender. You seem intrigued. Do you want to explore your feelings? Don't let anyone stop you, Neal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

How someone 'feels' about who or

Jun 29, 2020, 8:53 PM

What, if such is apt to suggest, they are is fine by me. But...at day's end, chromosomes don't lie. Now, if biology is being re-written, let me know and...if so, is it in the history aisle with all the new 'stuff'?

Signed,
Sark Azm

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They get paid 100 grand a year to be a council member

Jun 30, 2020, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: ok so this dude that thinks he a chick and a chick that ]

with an additional $547,500 per person for security. I wonder if the voters knew about the additional cost of protection. Apparently not since no police reports have been filed. I guess they did not trust the evil police so they got their own.

Anyone with half a brain will leave Minneapolis if they can.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They get paid 100 grand a year to be a council member

Jun 30, 2020, 9:55 AM

no one is talking about the Somali refugees that they have taken in as well. this is causing huge debate, assimilation isn't happening, they are taking all the public services.....its just a huge mess and its starting to spill into nice neighborhoods like Bloomington and driving people out of the town and Burbs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Voters will soon tire of the bs.***

Jun 29, 2020, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That works... Are they tight?***

Jun 29, 2020, 9:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 406
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic